- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- It shopping complex. Really fun shopping over there. Quite cheap and the clothes in very good quality. Good time for shopping because a lots promotion price discounts up to 70% and moreWritten December 8, 2019
- Maybe my expectation was too high. This place has only a handful of stalls selling more or less the same things.Written May 7, 2019
- This is the traditional wet market and it covers a big area. We were there around 8 in the morning and the market was a hive of activity. Stalls selling everything from fresh vegetables and fruits to spices and meat, fresh and dried seafood and eggs. There were also stalls selling food, clothes and sundry products. This is where the locals shop and everything looked fresh. A good place to mingle with the local crowds.Written August 28, 2019
- This is definitely the most modern shopping mall in Ketapang. It has a grocery, a department store, some eateries, cafes, cinemas, etc. The place was opened some five years ago and needs upgrading. Like most places in town, this too is accessible only by private vehicles.Written August 27, 2018
- you can buy your daily, weekly, or monthly essentials here. from food, toiletries, clothes and many other things. and more importantly is that you could find lots of import snacks here.Written August 1, 2016