Top Attractions in Rovigo
What travelers are saying
- breathtaking and amazing. Must visit when in Rovigo. Be amazed at the splendour and magnificence of it allWritten April 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Rovigo specifically to visit the Kandinskij exhibition that will close end of this month.
Paintings display, audio presentation and staff courtesy were great.
It was our first time at Palazzo Roverella and we enjoyed being there; for sure we'll go there again for other exhibitions of our interest.Written June 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lot of care has gone into designing how things and history are presented in this delightful museum that first and foremost is informative and at the same time entertaining. It is a great place to visit if you are in Rovigo: it will tell you a lot of the troubled history of this part of the Veneto where the water of its great rivers has been its curse and saving grace. The modern approach to how a topic of this kind is nothing short of genius. It celebrates and provides thorough historic and scientific background to the perennial battle of man and water in this area and how from this a unique cultural identity was born. Make it a priority to visit if you are in the area.Written July 18, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Work has been done in this area in recent years with a great improvement. The medieval towers are right in the centre of Rovigo, set in a small pleasant park with the surrounding area now pedestrianised.Written October 22, 2018
- A large piazza with some cafes where you can sit and drink a cup of coffee and watch people walking around.Written June 2, 2022
- The building itself is quite striking, a good example of Venetian Renaissance in the heart of Rovigo. The building is an excellent space for art shows and apparently for conferences too. Well worth your time if you are in Rovigo. Its presentations are linked with Palazzo Roverella across the street.Written May 6, 2016
- A nice enough church, to pop into if you happen to be passing, but nothing out of the ordinary. Like everything in Rovigo, it is a five-minute walk from the main square.
Una chiesa bellina, da visitare se dovessi trovarti nelle vicinanze, ma niente di speciale. Come tutto a Rovigo, si trova a cinque minuti a piedi dalla piazza principale.Written March 27, 2016
- This impressive church is still an active centre for local worship and devotion, giving it a lived-in and loved feel. The cream walls of the interior create a calm, uncluttered atmosphere without ever becoming austere. No truly spectacular art, but a fine painting by Palma il Giovane in the north transept.Written July 8, 2014
- Visited recently this very pretty small city in Veneto. .Full of history, art and many good things to admire ,,worth a visit!!,,Plus is very close to other beautiful cities such as Venice,Padua,Ferrara and Bologna,,Written November 12, 2015
- Piazza Garibaldi is located at the very entrance to the historic center of Padua, and where the pedestrian center starts. Several bus routes pass through it and it houses one of the very few Taxi stops in town. It is one block from the streetcar stop and surrounded by classical buildings, many of which have been converted into high-end shops and restaurants and cafes. On the East side, there are two restaurants with outdoor tables where you can enjoy a good lunch, or a good coffee stop. There is also an ice cream parlor, and several stores. The West side houses fashion houses and stores. The South side continues as via VIII Febraio, while the North side becomes Corso Garibaldi. From here, a short walk will take you to the Eremitani or to the Scrovegni chapel.Written November 4, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Rovigo
- The most popular things to do in Rovigo with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Tempio della Beata Vergine del Soccorso detta La Rotonda
- Museo dei Grandi Fiumi
- Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II
- Torri del Castello medioevale
- Monumento a Garibaldi
Rovigo Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 12:57 PM|