- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
31 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travelers are saying
- Allow a couple of hours to visit this wonder medieval castle. It is so large and what a fantastic spot that it was built on.Written August 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Self service lakeside food and snacks. Good for a day’s trip. Enjoy food with a lake view in the alpine Austria. The pasta is not good but other dishes are decent.Written July 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mariastein is located in a pastorally remote area near Kufstein. We came early in the morning when the morning dew was still wet in the meadow. The Church is built on a cliff and you can climb the 150 steps to the top of the 42 m tower. The stairway is full of pilgrim's photos and after about 70 stairs you arrive at a colorful Chapel. We enjoyed it a lotWritten October 9, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not too far for a walk from Kufstein's center this charming lake has a well kept trail all around it, See Arena (in season) for a snack or a swim. Explore the Canyon at the Lake's outlet or take longer way back to town thru Tierberg Kapelle (climb). Try to reach the Hechtsee while in Kufstein, you won't regret.Written January 25, 2020
- We spent a lovely few hours here feeding the many different animals who, although it was very snowy, were very happy to see us. A lovely short walk in the wilderness followed by a nice hearty meal in the Gasthaus.Written December 30, 2017
- I ended up hiking in Austria on my 35th birthday. It was challenging, but worth the experience. Beautiful place.Written December 16, 2019
- The castle at Kufstein is worth a few hours visit. The display inside the tower about the prisoners is really interesting. The torture section takes you back to different times. The view over the town is great and you can see what a good defensive site the castle was built on.Written March 16, 2020
- This shopping mall is located in the center of Kufstain. There are some nice shops and a supermarket. You can have here some coffee at the local coffee shop or buy baked goods at the bakery. 1 hour parking is freeWritten October 9, 2017
- A great discovery on the walk round Kufstein. Set into the ground floor of a building where the sewing machine inventor was brought up.Written January 9, 2020
- A fun and great exercise place for kids, teenagers and adults. You definitely need a couple of hours to enjoy it all. A place adults and kids can enjoy the same activities.Written August 8, 2017
- A very nice outdoor pool with a nice big slide,nice smaller slides, a nice jumping area and nice types of outdoor pools. And also relatively cheap related to other outdoor pools.Written July 30, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Kufstein
- The most popular things to do in Kufstein with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Kufstein on Tripadvisor