- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- A great place to take a long stroll. Have fun in the maze. So coffee in the restaurant overlooking the lake.Written November 13, 2019
- One of the gates of the estate is located along a busy road, near the shopping centre. You can park the car by the parking area of Albert Heijn supermarket, just accross the street. The castle is open for different activities such as concert, art fair for local artists, wedding and other events. We visited the castle and we noticed that every room has different kind of chandelier or lamp. Nice place for walking around in the estate.Written February 28, 2021
- Super busy but really nice. I never knew that so many people where free on a Friday. The location could use some more hot saunas.Written February 21, 2019
- We arrived without a reservation with around 20 kids between the ages of 6-15, and the staff was very generous in accommodating us. Everyone had a ton of fun playing laser tag and playing in the arcade. Staff was great, games were fun, price was reasonable. Highly recommended!!Written March 2, 2020
- Excellent Thai massage, very friendly masseuse and she is very skilled. I would certainly recommend this place!Written September 14, 2017
- This Roman Catholic Church was built between 1889 and 1891 to a design by architect Carl Weber. From outside you only see one colour church building with double tower. When you enter the church, it looks a little bit dark but you will notice that there is something special with the wall. The interior of the church is made of different colored brick. It's extraordinary beauty. Our first visit was in March before the pandemic and the second one was in October on the way home from Luxemburg. Only the small chapel was open. It's recommended when you're in the neighbourhoodWritten January 12, 2021