- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Best thing about the market is the reliability of the jewellery stall Robert James... If you need an item fixing or batteries replaced he himself is brilliant, there's a handy pet stall too, sadly the market has lost the buzz & popularity it once had, it desperately needs a cash boost & makeover.Written July 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Almost all the main decent brand shops have left St Helens town centre...all that's left are phone shops, pound shops, cheap greasy bakeries, cheap clothing shops...well you get the picture. For £5 return you can hop on the train be in Liverpool in 20 minutes. St Helens offers nothing and no incentive. The council don't care and this is a sorry place to shop.Written July 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- B&Q don't ever buy a kitchen from here sold the dream only to get it half installed then told the designer actually designed a kitchen that would never work complete joke and the stores managers response shes off for the weekend hope she has a nice weekend off while we have no kitchen, the kitchen was designed in store and the fitter came out to look at the kitchen both agreeing everything was fine then to be told we need to buy appliances from them pr it's tuff we have been robbed avoid at all costWritten October 9, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- i would give it no stars if I could my husband had spondylitis in his back so needs to sit for a few minutes at a time we can’t go to town because there is no benches inside the Center plenty outside but who wants to sit on a wet bench in the rain So we don’t shop in St. Helens anymore we go to Wigan or Warrington were they have plenty of seats inside no wonder the town is going to the dogs elderly people are not being thought of plenty of stall though selling tat but no seats xWritten July 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You get what you pay for here, cheap stuff that's not really fit for purpose, I bought a MY Microwave that wouldn't heat the food and a flat pack cabinet that I was overcharged for by £10. at the till, and when i came to build it, it didn't have quite have the right number of screws. This is the second time I have been overcharged for items, because the shelf price didn't match the price charged at the till, and also because staff didn't remove the sticker off the product. It makes no difference complaining as the the manager insists that he has twenty four hours to change the price label to match the higher price, so the choice is pay more than expected or don't buy it. Luckily they don't seem to have an issue refunding. My initial excitement at shopping at the Range has well and truly tarnished much like the cheap bling it sells. I think I'll stick to TK Max and Tesco, which is where I went for an excellent deal on a Russel Hobbs Microwave.Written March 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Can't give this shop as many stars as it deserves...cute little shop, the wax melts are gorgeous and so much choice. The lady is lovely too...ill never buy from anywhere else. The scent fills the room and whole house in fact within 10 minutes. I have one of the mini burners in the bathroom too, with baby powder in it. Even when it's not lit, the smell lasts hours!!! 💞💞💞💞💞💞Written September 17, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.