- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- This was just the most wonderful visit to Bodegas Suau. Filled with so much history, so much tradition, and so much brandy! Geraldine is an excellent host who draws you in to the history of the Suau family and distillery. ***Spoiler*** It starts as a love story and becomes so much more. By the end of the tour you will want to be a part of this amazing story.
I have been on whisky tours, gin tours, wine tours, lager tours, and Guinness tours (yes there's a pattern here...) but none of those compare with this!
If you are in Palma or surrounding area (Palma Nova, Magalluf, Santa Ponsa etc) then I highly recommend this tour to Bodegas Suau. Not a brandy fan? Have no fear - try the rum or the gin!
Honestly, the best tour I have done. You won't regret it.Written April 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Came to the mall with very little expectations. As an avid shopper in USA etc, we were pleasantly surprised with the shops and brands there. It certainly is premium outlet, but prices were good and if UK citizen and claim tax back in EU countries.
Transport network is okay, trains running 20mins - 1hour apart with ongoing connections. We came from Cala Ratjada and had some amazing views and landscapes along the way!Written April 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I came here to race with my friends on holiday. Compared to some other tracks this one is very professional and clean. The electrical karts drive very fast and the barriers make everything super safe. Would recommend this place to everybody!Written April 6, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Totally cool. Why are there no signs for this place. A little gem. The restaurants are great... people are queueing to get in.... not expensive but good quality. Some real bargains of good quality gear..... I love it. Electric go carts were just icing in the cake!Written January 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.