- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The whole experience was fun. If you want a down to earth, easy going cooking class then this is the place. We highly recommend Son's class if you want to learn some new dishes, see how the locals shop and talk and laugh a lot.
The food was great and we ate so much that we skipped dinner (we did the morning class.)
The only thing to note is that it may be a little tricky finding the meeting spot. Don't always trust Google maps and keep Son's number handy.
Thanks Son, our whole family had a great day and I look forward to making spring rolls and your chicken curry when I get home.Written September 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was my first time joining a weekend yoga retreat in the mountainside of Dalat and I love it! The daily program includes 4 hours of yoga, 1 hour of community service, 1-hour yoga philosophy workshop, and some quiet time for meditation time as well as group kirtan singing. With an afternoon break in between the program, it was nice to take an afternoon nap or explore the nearby hillside. The best part is they serve the most delicious vegetarian meals!
If you are looking for some quiet moments to do soul-searching or simply relax in the woods, I would highly recommend joining the yoga retreat at Sivananda Yoga Resort in Dalat.Written September 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What started out a a mere desire to have a better view of the Elephant waterfall, changed into a very satisfying coffee experience. We not only enjoyed delicious salted coffee and cake but we also experienced an in depth and informative tour of the coffee production. Our friendly tour guide, Hoa, was very knowledgeable and gave us a clear understanding of the vital role Vietnam plays in the production of coffee in the world. We can highly recommend a visit to this gem!Written September 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jenny and her family offer a unique experience. Right from the moment I stepped foot into their home they made me feel comfortable and at home!
Not only did I learn a lot about coffee and got to drink a ridiculously high amount of their great coffee but I also got to know their daily live as well as their family and friends!
I loved that we did not stick to the itinerary but rather did what I was interested in!
They had a barista friend over while I was there - it was more than interesting to learn about the different tastes.
Additionally I loved that they actually integrate you in their daily live, I had really nice meals with the family, got to try so many fruits I have never had before..
The whole stay was absolutely perfect and gave me valuable insights into the Vietnamese culture - it was definitely one of the best experiences I had during my travels in Vietnam.Written March 1, 2023