- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We have completed escape rooms all over Europe and this compared with some of the best. Good theme, logical clues and loved the music in the background. Jenny is just lovely and really enthusiastic, the feedback was great. Thanks so much for a fun afternoon. Highly recommendWritten August 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Having visited this establishment with my granddaughters I was pleasantly surprised when our party of four had a really great fry. Sausage bacon and fried egg were all dry and not at all greasy. Considering the price was £5.25 you got above plus beans tomatoes mushrooms soda bread and potato bread. All in all a very good start to the dayWritten October 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was so pleasantly surprised by this arcade. The games are a little outdated but still lots of fun. I meant to step in and look around quickly, but I ended up staying 2 hours! The staff members were also extremely nice and friendly. If I'm ever back in Portrush, I'll definitely drop by Phil's again.Written September 1, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is ok if you have half an hour to put in. Glad to see they're one of the few places with a pool, snooker and table tennis area and some of the games machines aren't bad.
They could do with a major deep clean and refurbishment, as it clearly hasn't been touched in a very, very long time. The staff could seriously do with some lessons in customer service too. We've seen times when they've practically thrown the pool cues at us. There have also been occasions when they have told one of our party that they are barred for life, with no reason given or negotiation, and they've threatened to bar the whole group if one person walks in the doors. (Of course, I support concequences for bad behaviour, but they gotta tell us what it was!)
Overall, this place has so much potential for a bit of fun at the seaside if there was a bit of tlc poured into it.Written December 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.