Speciality & Gift Shops
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
208 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 151-180 of 208
What travelers are saying
- A lovely small town. Clean and full of surprises. Enjoy shopping along the St Lawrence. Prices are excellent. Smiles are free. Yes I would visit again.Written July 15, 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great selection of games! Staff are very friendly and knowledgable, and they always go above and beyond for their customers. The store is in a great location as well!Written September 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were visiting Smiths Falls last week and stopped in to this little shop. It’s in a quaint courtyard that was a former bakery.
Nice selection of local gifts, crafts, decor, and even furniture.Written September 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wonderful experience, the way they play it in Scottland. Course in pristine shape, not a brown spot to be seen..Written October 5, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Parkedale turns into 2nd Concession and is only five minute drive from WalMart.
Hall’s Apple market has a quaint feel but also is a distinguished shopping experience. Some fashion items that my wife loved & lots of knick knacks. Great selection of apples and my FAVOURITE APPLE CIDER!
Very personable staff & a play area in front of store for the kiddies. I like to support local businesses. The entrees in the freezer looked pricey so I didn’t buy any, but who knows, they may be really good with a bottle of wine and a nice night at home.
Our friends have a farm and supply really good maple syrup there too!
Take a relaxing trip to this place you won’t regret it.
PS Try the apple cider with 50/50 water and heat it up. Makes for a nice hot alternative to tea on a cool night!Written March 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Rideau Canal waterway is a World Heritage Site. The canal is maintained using the 19th Century locks it opened with, and is staff by helpful people. Waterways' boats are not the fanciest boats you will find on the water but are reasonably priced, well equipped and being somewhat shallower in draft than the fancier vessels able to got to places the larger more deluxe boats can not.
The owners were great to work with, took time to show us through the boat and give a basic lesson on handling the vessel. As pontoon boats with lots of freeboard they can be a challenge to handle but Don one of the owners takes you out and does a part lesson part road test.
I would not hesitate to rent from them again even though the boats are simpler the challenges of handling them in the lock were fun and easily mastered.Written September 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I travelled for a minivacation to Gananoque for our 10 year wedding anniversary and thought we would treat ourselves with a couples massage.
The atmosphere was was very calming with the wonderful scent and relaxing music.
Keeley had the most amazing and powerful hands to treat my problem shoulder, I felt like a million bucks when she was finished.
Beth did such a great job giving my husband a massage that he fell a sleep and began snoring....you know it's an amazing massage when!
I would highly recommend to anyone in the area to stop in and treat themselves to the wonderful service that these ladies provide.
We will certainly be going back to see them the next time we travel out that way.Written October 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Everything in River Lily Boutique is gorgeous! I've bought a beautiful scarf for a friend and a salt lamp for a co-worker that they loved, all for reasonable prices. Nicole and her staff are always friendly and helpful.Written July 23, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After spending a bunch of time in Quebec I was desperate to see Avengers Infinity War (I was not seeing a French Dub). Brockville was where my job took me and so during my downtime I came here. First thing I noticed was that there is no box office attendants, only the self serve booths so you can't pay cash to see your movie. You can however pay cash for your concessions. There is a party room here for kids birthday parties and they have 3D movies but no IMAX or D-Box. There was also a urinal in the mens bathroom that was overflowing. In the theatre itself though it was nice and clean and the seats were nice and comfortable. It's a good theatre but it needs a little attention.Written May 3, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I’d give it a higher rating if I could! This is a little gem of a shop filled with wonderful, quality merchandise perfect for gifts. I have visited often and although I usually intend to buy a gift or two when I visit, I invariably end up leaving with something for myself as well.
What makes this place even more special is the charming proprietor, Dawne. As cheerful as she is knowledgeable. Filled with helpful information about the area, local shops, and the flora and fauna. I have been lucky enough to visit at a time when Dawne is able to give me a tour of the gardens beside the studio and also very fortunate to be able to attend a couple of the paint classes which are advertised on her website.
I have also visited at times when some of the other artisans are in attendance.
Kayla, the lovely lady that creates the jewelry is extremely talented in her craft and more than willing to make a custom piece specific to my needs.
Angie is a delight and truly gifted in all the handiwork she creates.
Go when you have some time to look around, but even if you only have time for a quick visit, you’ll be happy you went. Be sure to bring a friend so there will be more of a chance that you don't miss seeing something. The experience is better shared.Written May 25, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Well protected marina, a large rock wall protects the boats from waves from the river. Marina is maintained by City Staff.Written August 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I definitely encourage others to take in movies here. I have been for two years now, and it is always enjoyable. The quality service and facilities have not declined, if anything there are small continual improvements.
Art deco themed the Silver Cinema has 60-comfortable seats, with lots of legroom. It is totally accessible, including washrooms. There is also a typical movie canteen available.
It is no surprise that they were named Gananoque’s 2014 “Entrepreneur of the Year”.They are always contributing to Gananoque. For example, selling movie posters as a fundraiser for the Gananoque Humane Society, providing a venue for a local film maker, and other entertainers.Written March 29, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Adeline provided a great tour to the group. We learned a lot of interesting history of the founding of Gananoque from the settlement of the United Empire Loyalists and the ghosts from the era still haunting the buildings that are still standing after 200+ years. We walked around the town and down to the waterfront to hear of the ghosts from the days of rum runners and prohibition. It was fascinating to hear of the mysterious disappearance of an entire crew from a ship. We immediately searched on the internet for more information when we got home. It is not frightening for children and the ghost stories were quite varied and interesting. You will enjoy the wonderful architecture of the historical homes from the rum running days and the great Loyalist stone buildings! Great tour and value. Highly recommendedWritten August 26, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Although the drive is lovely, through pastoral countryside, you cannot access this Lighthouse. Apparently it is on private land that has recently sold. The new owners have erected a gate on the lane and posted prominent No Trespassing & Private Property signs.Written August 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Gratton Lands is located behind the Giant Tire Complex in Smiths Falls. I am not sure when it was built but it hasn't been renovated since and as such it really is a blast from the past. It is a 5 pin bowling alley. It has a small bar that has very few food options. If you are in Smiths Falls and need to kill a few hours this is an option. It is inexpensive and is good for all ages. We were here with our son's hockey team and we were the only ones in the lanes. Overall it is your average bowling alley.Written March 24, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.