- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great place to get away from the beach crowds, or get on the water with the kayak and paddleboard rentals. We came every day when my kids were in town. I highly recommend this place!Written July 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Timpoochee trail is good, though very popular. It's a treasure and very enjoyable to ride on a pleasure bike such as a single-speed cruiser or "townie" or maybe a mountain bike or hybrid. It is NOT for road bikes, way too much foot traffic on the trail. Road cyclists need to ride on 30A, not the trail, and roadies really should ride early before the car traffic gets really bad. The trail is for pleasure cycling under 15mph, and walkers/joggers. It's an absolutely delightful trail from the north end of 30A (at the entrance to the Topsail Preserve State Park near Hwy 98), all the way to Seaside. That section of the trail is chill and quite pretty. The section between Seaside and Rosemary Beach is more crowded and there are lots of driveways to developments and beach houses that cross the trail. But even if a little crowded, that section is totally worth it, also, because of the beauty of those communities (especially Rosemary Beach) and Seagrove. Both merit time to explore. This trail is great and deserves 4 or 5 stars if you accept that it's a popular amenity & that it can get crowded around Seaside...u have to maneuver around some folks. But so what...all the best bike trails are busy and we love this trail and are on it every day when vacationing down there. I also road cycle 30A when down there but you gotta do that between sunrise and 8:30 or 9am at the latestWritten October 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in on a wet afternoon. The proprietor was very friendly and offered to direct us towards items of interest. We commented that if we owned property in this area, we would come here to decorate it. Lots of interesting knickknacks along with original artwork. Recommended.Written February 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great shop for you foodie types.
Outstanding selections of olive oils and balsamic vinegars and related items. Taste before you buy. Expert guidance so you can learn what you can combine and how to use a product in a recipe. Many other items of interest related to entertaining and display. Very stimulating and worth the time to investigate. Yummy!Written March 4, 2018
- New location for a local arts store.
This place in not your typical tourist souvenir shop. Mostly filled with local artists paintings and crafts which the owner seems to have a long standing relationship with many.
You will be greeted by a friendly staff and little mascot dog.Written February 12, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Inlet Beach
- The best outdoor activities in Inlet Beach according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Inlet Beach on Tripadvisor