Top Attractions in Sekinchan
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We were here in May. Whole paddy field is so green. Great for pictures. Took a few. Just park on the road side. It's easy peasyWritten May 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very windy and packed with tourist. There is a temple here and a so called wishing tree. Just do what the people do here for fun. Nothing specialWritten May 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When the paddy fields are in full bloom all around this temple, it is a beautiful sight. This is a simple temple situated in the midst of the paddy fields in Sekinchan.Written February 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is only a small farm with a few food stall and of cos fresh coconuts available. Cosy place. Parking is horrendous though. Good to come for a coconut juice visit if you are around the area.Written October 2, 2022
- Not alot to see, but alright for a quick stop of maybe 20 minutes. Some interesting decor to evoke nostalgia, and there are also some snacks on sale which are made by themselves.
Prices alright, people also relatively friendly.Written September 10, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Sekinchan
- The best day trips from Sekinchan according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Paddy Field, Fishing Village Sekinchan DAY Tour Lunch (SIC-Shared/Join In Tour)
- Sekinchan Paddy Field And Fishing Village Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Sekinchan Paddy Field And Fishing Village From Kuala Lumpur
- Private Sekinchan Village Experience with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur
- Sekinchan Paddy Field, Fishing Village & Redang Beach Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- The most popular things to do in Sekinchan with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Sekinchan on Tripadvisor
Sekinchan Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 9:18 AM|