Top Attractions in Roissy-en-France
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- The office, located in the park, has a useful map of the village. ( Something our hotel could not provide) We hired the Audioguide which provided interesting information about key historical sights in the village. It was a very pleasant way to spend a couple of hours on the day before our flight home.Written August 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are visiting Roisy It is one church worth to visit. Old and simple bulding which is transfering you the holly ambience that is full you with calmess and pieceWritten June 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A normal park for any parisian. But for us it was very enthusing. It did look like abroad. The trees, birds, squirrels were so different and so cute in fact. The park is very nicely maintained and clean. We enjoyed our stroll through the greenery in the late evening. There were so many couples enjoying their romantic time together in the park, and yes this is something which is indeed common in most parks.Written September 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This desk is a little hard to find, but once there you can get good information of transport into the city, a map and some info on places to sleep.Written June 21, 2022
- The tourist information office in this building offers a useful map of the village and has an Audioguide for a self directed tour of key historical sights in the village. Very low cost of 1 euro and a pleasant, interesting way to spend a couple of hours. The man on the desk was friendly and helpful.Written August 10, 2019
- Discovered this place when staying at CDG Marriott, it is just right across. The most interesting display is the Concord landing gear.Written October 8, 2019
- Excellent walk area close to hotel lots of photos of information to read about. Photos of Castles and and information about each of them!Written July 20, 2015
- We received some basic tourist information here that got us started on our trip to Paris. Some maps and hotel info.Written March 30, 2022
- Not much to see thatn a door threshold. Nothing else. I guess for the people that is a remainder of a great past, but for a tourist, not much to seeWritten February 12, 2020
- Opting to spend two nights at Roissy before flying home, we decided to spend the day exploring this little village rather than battling against the crowds in Paris. We recommend locating the tourist office in the Park and hiring ( 1 euro) the Audioguide, or downloading it onto your phone. We took out time to wander the village, taking in the temporary display in the Park as well as the historical information signs dotted around the village, interspersed with the audio information. The history is interesting, the location quite charming and the determination of the community to turn what might have killed their town into a new opportunity is impressive. With more time and energy, we could also have hired bicycles and explored a little further afield. This was a lovely low key way to enjoy our last day in Europe but would be equally suited to some jet lag adjustment if you were arriving. Restaurants in the main street are plentiful, many with outdoor seating to take advantage of the warm weather and village ambience. The village also has playgrounds, fitness trails and sporting facilities, including a swimming pool.Written August 10, 2019
- Very instructive and super fun flight experience!! A must for everyone, and especially for wanna be pilots who will for sure getWonderful experience in this B737NG full flight simulator!!
Arnaud the flight instructor was very kind and helpful, we did a **lot** of fun maneuvers in various weather conditions.Written February 4, 2022
- Sculpture Metalithe is a piece of art inside the park. Unique piece of art with lot of thoughts encompassed.Written June 29, 2019
- An interesting little park opposite a hotel and around the maire. Concorde's wheel, an ancient gate and a circular walk. Good way to pass a little time if passing through.Written December 27, 2019
- Porte Sud, or South gate is in the Parc de la Mairie. As the name suggests it is the South gate, but of what ? I was trying to get information, I gather it's the remains of probably a fortified wall around some sort of settlement. Next time I'll try and ask if there's an information service nearby.
The stone structure itself is nice to look at, it's a piece of the town's history. There are remains of two such structures close to each other in the park.Written March 11, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Roissy-en-France
- The best outdoor activities in Roissy-en-France according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Roissy-en-France on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Roissy-en-France according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Paris Airport Layover Tour
- Private Paris Airport Layover Tour
- Private Tour of Paris from Airport with private driver and official guide
- The most popular things to do in Roissy-en-France with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Roissy-en-France on Tripadvisor
Roissy-en-France Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 9:30 PM|