- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travelers are saying
- The Dune Rides were amazing! We had no idea how much we would learn and how much we would laugh. Our driver was super funny and engaging and we loved every minute with him. He was also extremely helpful getting my elderly mother in/out of the dune vehicle. It is a great experience that we suggest everyone visiting Saugatuck take advantage of. Hold on to your hat -- the vehicle moves FAST! Sincerely grateful for this adventure!Written October 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful sandy beach. Come here if you want to relax in the outstanding surrounding. One of my favorite beaches in Michigan.Written September 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is just a great place to ski. Friendly employees, clean, lift lines go quickly, lodge comfortable, parking easy, slopes are varying degrees of difficulty but pretty casual for the average skier.Written July 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very tiny beach that you reach by staircase (keep that in mind if someone with you has trouble with stairs). We were told that they beach is usually larger, but due to high lake levels, it wasn't big at all. But we went during the evening, close to sunset. And it was a pretty chilly evening. We pretty much had the beach to ourselves and were also able to snag some parking. I can imagine that on busy days or evenings the parking would be nearly impossible and the beach pretty crowded.
It was cleand and the views were pretty. My boys and I actually liked how small and not crowded it was. It was almost like we had our own private beach that night!Written July 13, 2019
- Great little town with lots going on! Summertime is packed and lots to do, but we went in the fall. Smaller crowd and great food and shopping. If you are looking to get away for a weekend or even longer you will find plenty to do in Saugatuck!Written October 12, 2022
- We had great time. The staff was super friendly and explained everything well. That was our first time, but definitely not last. Highly recommended.Written September 20, 2022
- This was a great time along the Kalamazoo River. Take your time and enjoy the scenery and wildlife! I highly recommend this experience.Written December 30, 2019
- If you want to fill your freezer with salmon, go with these guys!!! Dave knows how to catch fish and Tyler helped teach us how to get the fish in the boat. Lots of fun, and lots of fish!Written September 6, 2022
- Make sure you score on the front 9 the back 9 is very challenging. Great course. Friendly staff. Great practice area before you tee off too. I'd call this a must play for a golfer.Written May 21, 2022
- We had a little time to explore on our way to Holland, the kids didn't want to do any rope courses or bridges so the Zip line it was. The staff was very knowledgeable, helpful and took great care of us to ensure our safety. The four of us got our harnesses on walked up the stairs with two of the workers. Once we got to the top on of the workers zipped to the other side. It was our turn to go. These are just single line zip lines over the Kalamazoo River, so off each of us went. The tow workers were in constant communication with each other, they explained the entire process and each of us had an amazing journey. For the price and amount of time it's well worth it for some family adrenalin time together.Written August 3, 2021
- Al and Nancy were a great crew. Weather wasn’t cooperating, so we had to push our sail back twice. Third time was a charm. We had a wonderful day. Can’t wait to go again.Written July 7, 2021
- My family had the best time at Wild West Ranch! Our guide, Lisa, was welcoming, informative and personable and had a great sense of humor. The horses were all beautiful and gentle. The trail through the woods is flat so it was easy for even the youngest rider to enjoy. The staff at the ranch was friendly and seemed to enjoy working with the horses. This was definitely a highlight of our summer trip. Thank you, Wild West Ranch and Lisa.Written July 21, 2022
- This sailboat ride was the highlight of our trip! We had another company cancel on us last minute during our honeymoon and we decided to book with Captain Bill instead and let me tell you best thing ever! We’re so happy we got cancelled because the ride was amazing. Captain Bill was a great host, boat was clean, and watching the sunset on Lake Michigan was a date night to remember. Highly recommend Captain Bill and his beautiful boat! Thanks for the amazing time!Written September 29, 2021
- This place is awesome! Been going to the Funny Car Nationals since 2018. Great place to spend the day and watch smokey burnouts, wheelies, jet trucks and dragsters, and back up girls! Great staff too. If you go, don't run over the staff trying to park people!Written September 12, 2022
- Wherever this place is finding their servers and staff, it sure is working!. Our server Jessica was friendly, pleasant, personable and very attentive. Drinks, appetizers, salads and food all had nice presentations and all were very tasty and delicious. Sitting by the window, we had a wonderful view of the fresh manicured gardens and grounds, trees and flowers in full bloom were beautiful. Soup of the day was sausage and kale, a bit salty but very tasty. chicken liver pate, planked white fish, beef ribs, curly fries, all were wonderful. Desserts are amazing! Keep up the good work!Written July 24, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Allegan County
- These are the best hidden gems for outdoor activities in Allegan County:See more hidden gem outdoor activities in Allegan County on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous outdoor activities in Allegan County:See more adventurous outdoor activities in Allegan County on Tripadvisor