- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A fairly small beach perfect for families with easy access to the lake and a cafe / bar. €12 to hire a parasol and sun lounger (x2) for the day. We had a relaxing day hereWritten July 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- True there are nice views of the lake here and we included this in our walks around the area. It wasn't too busy when we called by as the weather wasn't that good. However, this would not be my choice of a place to chill out for the day - the positions where the sun beds and tables are are too close for my liking (although common for town beaches in Italy). If you walk a bit further out of town you will find more private and quieter spots.Written September 19, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are lucky and came to Desenzano on sunny day after nice lunch take an Italian gelato which in Desenzano is available on every corner and in almost every taste that you can and not imagine 😄 and go for a walk along the lake! It's a pleasure for eyes, great calorie burning and relaxing at the same time activity👍Written June 6, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The chapel was shut but adjacent to it a footpath leading down to a small pebbly beach area. Popular with the locals there is a Bar nearby for refreshments. Beach chairs and parasols available for hiring nearby.Written June 9, 2018
- Really one of the most disgusting beaches I have been to. The water was filthy. The actual beach is narrow and rocky (which is fine) but the private bar takes up most of the lakefront space and the people working there were unfriendly. We went a couple of Km down the road to Brema beach and while the water was not crystalline, there were people working hard to clean it, and there were at least pedalos to rent taking you out to the gorgeous water away from the shore.Written August 28, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Desenzano Del Garda
- These are the best places for kid-friendly beaches in Desenzano Del Garda:See more beaches for kids in Desenzano Del Garda on Tripadvisor