Things to Do in Silvi Marina
Things to Do in Silvi Marina, Italy - Silvi Marina Attractions
Things to Do in Silvi Marina
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
34 places sorted by traveler favorites
Bowling Alleys • Game & Entertainment Centers
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travelers are saying
- Very very beautifull place …. Lot of small toads and nuce food joint to enjoy… must donplace if u are in silvi.male sure to do anround first and check the prices of restaurents before sitting down 😉Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good family place
Nice green space
Lot of beach area
Only the lunch prices were More expensive comparing to lot of other places … so pay attention if you order lunch or have food in there . Have a beautifull garden area green … with benches and huts VERY BEAUTIFULL.Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What really made the experience was the husband wife (or maybe brother sister) team there were behind the bar and willing to talk. Very nice conversation. The first time we had only coffee. Experience was very nice over the coffee bar. The second time we ate and the food was very good. I had pasta, which I always have in Italy, because I love it.
It was Ferrogosto and there was a DJ. The place has a younger feel and certainly a younger crowd that loved to dance. It was day time, but I'm sure in went into the night. for a fun time and good food, I recommend this place.Written August 31, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is situated on the quiet side of Silvi Marina so ou won't find shops on the main strip. But it is beautiful, with a pinetto border (pine trees) where I sae people picnic.
The food is excellent, but only a few special dishes are available, and it changes from day to day. The spaghetti con vongole are not to be missed. And if he'll make a dish with oil and garlic and fresh tomatoes... that is another crowd pleaser. There is just about anything you need... try the Creme di caffe... stupendous and the best I've had.
Be advised that since this is a 'stabiliamento', you must rent your spot from Sinue, i.e. an umbrella. I'm not sure how it's done.. I rented mine for the week but you may be able to rent by the day... you should ask. Next to it are the public free beach section where you can stay and still have access to Sinue.Written August 27, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Silvi Marina
- The top attractions to visit in Silvi Marina are: See all attractions in Silvi Marina on Tripadvisor
- The best outdoor activities in Silvi Marina according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Silvi Marina on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Silvi Marina with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Silvi Marina on Tripadvisor
Silvi Marina Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 4:22 AM|