Top Attractions in Sestri Levante
What travelers are saying
- The architecture, the quiet, the views, and especially the Ghost Cucumber cocktail served at the rooftop bar of Hotel Helvetia all come together to make a visit to the little spot on earth a must add to any respectable travel wish list.Written July 17, 2022
- The trail has beautiful view but you do need hiking shoes and it's not so easy even if not long. We found on our way elderly and family with small children so it's double but here and there take your time because there are rocks to climb.Written April 23, 2022
- Nice strolling Via XXV aprile, plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and we loved the colours of the buildings.Written April 23, 2022
- We climbed up from Baia del Silenzio to reach Chiesa di San Niccolo and we enjoyed the walk and the church.Written April 23, 2022
- Shop is very nice, service is fast and kind and there a good and interesting choice of ice creams. Also some vegan options.Written April 21, 2022
- We visited Pura Vida beach bar for lunch as it seemed to have a refreshing breeze on a hot day.
The salads were great (which seemed to be quite a rarity in the town)....and all reasonably priced (also a rarity!). Our waitress was lovely - very efficient and friendly. And the beers were cold!
So good in fact, we visited twice during our visit to Sestri.Written July 3, 2018
- We saw the strumbellas here and it was a great concert venue. Felt quite intimate and not crowded. Easy to get out. Also marvellous acoustics and the concert was out doors in the courtyard part so not stuffyWritten September 2, 2016
- Good sandy private beach. Clean and well maintained. However rather pricey and manager and staff are a bit stand-offish. Could be more welcoming.Written August 6, 2019
- The current Santa Maria di Nazareth cathedral dates back to the beginning of the 17th century and replaced the former chapel on this site.
It was built in Renaissance style.
The interior has a three naves separated by square pillars with pilasters which rest on rounded arches. The interior was decorated in the 18th and 19th centuries.
One of the highlights in Sestri Levante.
Admission is free, a (small) donation will always be appreciated.Written October 11, 2019
- Nice church but it's really worth the climb for the views over Sestri and the Bay of Silence from the front courtyard.Written September 18, 2018
- I absolutely loved sun beach!
Decided to take a dip in the sea right after hiking Punta Manara, it was the perfect activity to follow a beautiful hike.
The beach was bustling, everyone was happy, the sun was shining.
You should check out Sun Beach if you are in Sestri Levante.Written October 29, 2018
- We stayed at Riva Trigoso in May, we did this hike on a cloudy day, I think it would be too hot to do it in summer, nice views of Riva T. & the hills by the sea, parts are a bit steep but it was easy enough for someone in his sixties, nice flora & we met very few people especially compared to the 5 terre footpaths which were much too crowded.Written June 14, 2019
- We took time to read the story behind the Pescatore di Leonardo Lustig and enjoyed watching it at Baia del Silenzio.Written April 23, 2022
- A lot of paintings on a similar theme. The oddest opening times of any museum or gallery I have visited.Written September 18, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Sestri Levante