Shopping in Reggio Emilia
Best Shopping & Malls in Reggio Emilia, Italy
Shopping in Reggio Emilia
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Farms
Speciality & Gift Shops • Lessons & Workshops
Speciality & Gift Shops • Distilleries
What travelers are saying
- Well worth a trip is the farmers market on Saturday morning in Reggio Emilia, fantastic cheese, salami, fruit, honey, wild mushrooms, donkey rides for young children.
Highly recommendedWritten September 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The tour & tasting at the famous Consorzio Vacche Rosse Parmigiano Reggiano at Reggio Emilia was amazing. Finally checked the box to visit this amazing place. This is really an amazing experience but make sure that you make a reservation before you visit so that you can definitely do the tour and tasting 🐄 🧀 🥛Written July 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to get souvenirs, and they had a lot of different artwork. I got postcards with paintings of different parts of the city. I also was able to order a personalized painting that was handmade for me. It turned out better than I could've imagined. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for beautiful and authentic artwork. The woman in the shop is incredibly nice and helpful. I was able to pick up my custom order just a few days after I ordered it.Written July 9, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an excellent experience in La buteiga in Reggio. The owner and his staff are very friendly and helpful. He offered us so many of his products for trying and he gave us very good advise and information about his products. Because of a sudden rain and thunderstorm we spent a whole evening there with a good bottle of wine and his excellent cheese and ham products. Beside that we decided to get some cheese, prosciutto (ham) and other things to take home. He vacuumized the products very well so we could carry them with us easily.
So when in Reggio I highly recommend this shop to get a taste of the regional products and maybe take some home as a memento of Italy's dolce vita.Written September 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mistico Speziale is a producer of a unique selection of liqueurs and spirits that utilize herbs grown on the property. The company' owner, Saverio Denti, has a passion for his work that makes the tour all the more interesting.
A university trained herbal scientist, he led us on a tour of the herb farm, stopping to let us smell and identify the many different varieties. We then saw the herb drying facility & a batch of liquor being steeped with many different herbs. Afterwards, we tasted many of the products including sophisticated blends, more traditional liquors such as nocino & limoncello, and a superb absinthe mixed in the traditional way and a beautiful "bath-tub" style gin.
The tour and tasting were free and the products are available for sale. The location is convenient to Modena & Reggio Emilia.
If you are interested in herbs, artisanal production methods, or just like a great drink, this is the place for you!Written September 23, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Reggio Emilia
- These places are best for shopping in Reggio Emilia:
- Mercato del Contadino di Reggio Emilia
- Centro Commerciale L'Ariosto
- Mirabilia Arte & Cultura
- Consorzio Vacche Rosse
- La Giraffa Blu
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Reggio Emilia:See more shopping for kids in Reggio Emilia on Tripadvisor