- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- My daughter and I attended a cooking class last summer with Chiara at Mama Agata's Cooking School. We had so much fun with her and the other guests. The food was delicious and Chiara gave us a folder with all of the recipes. The class started about 10:00 in the morning and finished around 4:00. It is a full day of delicious food, beautiful scenery, and so much fun with other participants. I highly recommend this experience. We had a family of 5, 2 couples on their honeymoon, with my daughter with me.Written December 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I decided to do this class on our honeymoon as a fun activity and it did not disappoint! We had an amazing experience with Chef Vincenzo Amatruda! He was extremely talented, informative, understanding of our allergies/accommodating, and a wonderful instructor. It was an extremely hands on class which was rewarding. My husband and I prepared a 4 course meal with the guidance and modeling of Chef Vincenzo. The added bonus was making the mozzarella at the start of the class! I recommend this class to anyone traveling to Ravello, or near it on the Amalfi Coast. It was unforgettable and now my husband and I have a plethora of recipes and techniques from Italy!
P.S. - It was hands down the best meal we had in Italy!!Written August 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I vacationed to Italy for our honeymoon for two weeks, and I can say without question that our day with Chef Vincenzo was the absolute highlight of our entire trip. We spent a private class cooking a variety of Italian meals with him, and each dish was better than the next! He is so warm, inviting, funny and knowledgeable - and we left with a new love of cooking that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives. For everything you get - a private chef, amazing views, delicious three course meal, added mozzarella making lesson, bottle of wine, and endless memories, it is the best value (and experience) you can do on your entire trip to Amalfi. Book it ASAP - you will not regret it.Written August 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This cooking class was the absolute highlight of my trip to the Amalfi Coast! My mom and I attended the class in April; we chose it because of the affordable price, excellent reviews, and the included transportation—as we didn’t have a car. (Next month the class is moving to a restaurant in the heart of Ravello.)
The whole experience was thoughtfully curated, and Diego was a charming host and teacher. We loved sampling the ingredients, learned to make pasta from scratch, and were delighted to be joined by several members of Diego’s family, who lent their various expertise to our class. I cannot recommend this experience highly enough. Diego is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable epicure. Even my mom, who was skeptical about spending her morning in a cooking class, said afterward that it was her favorite memory of the trip. We left full of delicious food, feeling like family.Written May 11, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Ravello
- These places are best for classes & workshops in Ravello:
- Mamma Agata - Cooking Class
- Villa Maria Cooking Class
- Cooking Class Vincenzino
- Valle Delle Ferriere Cooking Class in Amalfi Coast
- Leo Kennedy
- These are the best places for couples seeking classes & workshops in Ravello:See more classes & workshops for couples in Ravello on Tripadvisor