- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- They have a selection of vegan deli meats, burger patties, ect as well as bread, these delicious rosemary rice crackers, and produce. Also accidentally-vegan chocolate.Written August 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is the main shopping street in Cortina, it's a pedestrian zone, with plenty of coffee shops, but not much of restaurants, basically you have very limited shopping options in Cortina , also the prices are slightly higher comparing with main towns with main shopping stores, but it's really worth it to spend a couple of hours walking in this street, looking through shops main windows, have a cup of coffee and sweet, visit the main church in the town, the option for car parking is slightly confusing, as prices varies and also the streets are very narrow .Written April 10, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the magic shops that you are always remember and always want to return.
it is build from number of rooms with a lot of products, but everything is well arrange.
there is very magical atmosphere in the air.
there is no chance that you come out without even small present.
for us is a perfect shop when you can buy authentic gift top your relatives and friends
or just nice souvenir from the trip.
stuff is extremely friendly with a lot of patient.
can't wait for next time there.Written March 21, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.