- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
47 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travelers are saying
- If you travel w kids, this beach is great for you: sandy, slowly deepening water, umbrellas all way long. However, the water is not the cleanest, and there are many more beautiful beaches eg in Croatia, but it is really ideal for families w small children.Written February 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect place for families and dogs. Great organization,location and atrezzo. Fair price and nice atmosphere. PERFECT OPTIONWritten August 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- have a walk or ride on the bike to the lighthouse, there is a museum in that building that tells the history of it, very interestingWritten August 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I guess it is about 10 KM long from the "Punta" at West to the LightHouse" at East. The trail is very well prepared, with different routes from bikes and walkers wherever possible. The view is always changing, as you move from "BibionePineda" to Lido del Sole, to "Bibione Centro" and then to the "Faro". The last part toward the Faro is in the "wild nature", without natural dunes, pinewood and special plants. Highly recommendedWritten August 18, 2017
- Best thing to do in Bibione,we hired a kayak for 15 €,trip last an hour,went around the beautiful Lagoon,it really is worth the trip!Written August 4, 2016
- Just to se this church from the outside is awesome and the architecture is very cool and modern. a must see I think.Written August 1, 2016
- Kids and also the parents had a lot of fun. They really take care on the COVID-19 rules and make a great job. Attractions are for all ages.Written August 2, 2020
- A cycle path along the river that flows into the Adriatic Sea at Bibione. It runs along the protective route, which was built to protect against flooding. You can see beautiful growing areas (grapes, apples, lemons, olives, etc.). You can take breaks, right on the river with turquoise water. Beautiful old towns league along the way. Everything is very well signposted.Written July 30, 2021
- Start here to get the best out of Bibione and area. Awesome staff to take care of you. Free internet at the spot. Sadly no bench outside to sit on. Really need that with an parasol :-)Written August 1, 2016
- Very clean, spotlessly so, but far too many kids in the pool area (school holidays, admittedly) and also very busy in the spa area, with a long and unnecessary queuing time to use the sauna! The overall experience was quite the opposite of visiting a spa for rest, quiet and relaxation!Written January 4, 2019
- For trying to win prizes with tickets, this is the best place. More tolkens for the mo ey too. Not the biggest, but definently a great placeWritten September 30, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Bibione
Bibione Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||4,433|
|Number of Photos||2,224|
|Local Time||Thursday 8:17 PM|