- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- So many beautiful square brick towers in the centre of the old town. It is very easy to walk around the pedestrianised streets and see the lovely old houses and churches. The Baptistry has beautiful roman mosaic ceilings. A good day trip .Written October 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great to visit with teenagers who’s typical attention span is no more than 30 minutes. Museum tells the story of saving the remains of a vessel and its cargo found on the bottom of the sea, and what it represented in the ancient times. Unfortunately explanation texts are only in Italian.Written August 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Olive oil and olive oil products are a nearly sacred gift throughout the Mediterranean. Every region and sub-region is proud of its local products. We especially appreciate the light and elegant oil from Liguria. This is a splendid place to sample and buy from a distinguished producer. There are more substantial museums elsewhere (e.g. next to the Carli plant in Oneglia), but this is an agreeable and interesting place to visit, learn and purchase some quality gifts for friends, relatives and yourself.Written September 20, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.