Things to Do in Peljesac Peninsula
COVID-19 Update:To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. More information can be found here.
Browse by Category
$62.98 per adult
Popular: Booked by 745 travelers!
Top Attractions in Peljesac Peninsula
Types of Things to Do in Peljesac PeninsulaOutdoor Activities (24)Tours (22)Boat Tours & Water Sports (18)Sights & Landmarks (16)Food & Drink (13)Nature & Parks (9)Transportation (7)Nightlife (4)Shopping (2)Museums (2)Spas & Wellness (1)Traveler Resources (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Peljesac Peninsula
- Island Mljet Day Trip with entrance ticket to NP Mljet
- Ston & wine tasting at Peljesac Peninsula by private car!
- Ston & wine tasting at Peljesac Peninsula by private minivan!
- Daily Trip to Ston Walls and Saltworks with Oyster Tasting Incl. From Dubrovnik
- Private Tour: Ston and Peljesac Peninsula Day Trip with Wine Tasting
What are the top attractions to visit in Peljesac Peninsula?
What are the best outdoor activities in Peljesac Peninsula?
What are the best day trips from Peljesac Peninsula?
The best day trips from Peljesac Peninsula according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Peljesac Peninsula with kids?