Historic Sites • Observation Decks & Towers
Top Attractions in Taling Ngam
What travelers are saying
- We climbed the many steps to the temple and as the many photos show it’s an interesting place to visit. There are magnificent views from the terraces and you can even hear the surf coming over the reef - it’s very peaceful. Well worth a visitWritten February 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to the Asadong Beach Bazaar which was held in open area close to the beach front. With many stalls of high quality Thai food, great music and decoration, it was much more than a dinner but a great experience. During the night, we visited different stalls and tried different great food. The highlight of the event is the fire show. It was just fantastic and amazing. The fire show reminded me of the magical experience like seeing fireworks in the Disneyland. Our children and friends are all had great fun that evening.Written August 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Off-beaten track pagoda on the beach.
Very popular with local people. Not a touristic place. GenuineWritten April 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's more of a location for getting long tail boats to Koh Mudsum, Koh Tan, or Kharnom on the mainland to perhaps see the pink dolphins ....(normally for the mainland trip it should be per-arranged). There are a number of tour operators providing services.
The are some nice restaurants along that stretch of coast... it is a pleasant place to stop for lunch or a drink and take in the views.Written July 2, 2019
- This place is a little hilly and charming. The vegetation is luxurious and its probably the main interest as we have a few butterflies species. As to the insects not easy to see some.
If they could get some more butterflies it would be very nice.On top of the hill the view is great
Price is 200THB per adultWritten April 8, 2017
- Awesome fishing experience. My husband and I came here and did four hours and caught five extremely large carp in that time - up to 55 pounds that we reeled in! Doi was our guide and he was super helpful and made the experience fun - had us get in the water and had us hold (try to hold) the fish caught for photos. Really fun time highly recommend and definitely would go back.Written July 31, 2022
- I ended up at Marga Yoga by chance and I am so happy I found this place. The studio is so vibrant and colorful and the class led by Simona brought me back to a trip around India a while back. It was the same energy, passion and commitment to yoga I had only experienced in India. To top it all up, at the end of the class, I stayed for breakfast, also cooked by Simona who prepared an amazing feast of tropical fruit, juices, cakes, (eggs for the non vegans), soup, espresso like at a proper Italian cafe' and a selection of teas. All of this mixed with a wonderful smile, a great hospitality and a wonderful sense of humor. I will definitely go back for more!!!Written January 7, 2020
- We found this gym last year at which time my wife had a number of private lessons with trainer Boe. On return this year I decided to have a go and from that point on I have not looked back. The Gym is located just 200 meters from the junction with Chaweng Beach road and within easy walking distance of all hotels on the main strip. The gym is run by Lek , his wife and two trainers Pong and Boe. They are all very friendly, professional and very passionate about Muay Thai. The cost for an hours private lesson is 800Baht and you get a full hours workout. I was lucky enough to get two weeks of private training with Pong and have left feeling fitter then ever with a new found respect for this ancient art.
All my Thanks John.Written April 21, 2019
- Best yoga in koh samui, hands down. Though would like to keep this a hidden gem... :) Instructor speaks excellent english. Very warm and welcoming feeling, plus super efficientWritten July 5, 2022
- This day trip seemed like a dream! Who would have thought we would see rare, wild Pink dolphins and tame pigs living happily on a beach, loving the sand, the water and the tourists!Written March 14, 2020
- One of the best Spa Experiences we had. Very skilled therapists and a great atmosphere high on the cliff. If we go back to Samui, we are certain to repeat this experienceWritten August 15, 2020
- Although we did not stay at the hotel we used the spa around six or seven times over a period of 10 days. Pat and Nook took great care of us with excellent aromatherapy massage treatments. Although it's not one the most luxurious spas on the island the treatments were certainly 5stars and great value too!! We look forward to returning next year! Kevin and RichardWritten March 8, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Taling Ngam
- The best day trips from Taling Ngam according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Koh Samui Custom Sightseeing Tour with Private Guide
- Pig Island Snorkeling & Sightseeing Tour By Speedboat From Koh Samui
- Pig Island Private Beach Full Day From Koh Samui - Thai version of the Bahamas
- Koh Tan and Koh Madsum Snorkeling Trip By Speedboat From Koh Samui
- The Red Baron Luxury Yacht Cruise from Koh Samui with Return Transfer
- The most popular things to do in Taling Ngam with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Taling Ngam on Tripadvisor