*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Lots of parking available, the main carpark has a coffee shop and toilets towards the bottom which are open 10am-4pm each day
Crawfordsburn has a little bit of everything for everyone, beaches, forest walks open fields, various different paths with lots of bins and different trail lengths.
Busy at the weekends and summer but we’ve been able to take Duckie on lots of off-lead walks and even met a few new friends along the way.Written September 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommended, well laid out and a lovely place to spend an afternoon. No step its on the level nice wide paths and a lovely fountain in the centre with seats to admire
the fountain very relaxing the ground of castle are lovely to stroll around and while the walled garden is really suitable for a picnic the grounds of the castle areWritten June 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great little museum. I love visiting every so often and the cafe is lovely too. Parking is right out outside and the staff are always very friendly and helpful too.Written August 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a place that cannot be missed once you get to Bangor.
It's the essance of the town and the view is soo beautiful. And everything is soo peaceful.
It's always a pleasure to comeback.Written May 17, 2023
- A splendid house with a museum on local history and a cool coffee shop. Take a walk through the park to the walked gardens.Written March 7, 2020
- We were meant to stay 2 hours, ended up almost four hours. The variety of trees, bushes, plants and flowers is unparalleled.Written November 13, 2022
- The promenade at the back of the beach is the perfect place to exercise.
At a time when we are only allowed to go outside once a day for exercise and to stave off cabin fever as the coronavirus rages through the country, the promenade gives everyone the chance to observe social distancing rules in safety.Written March 30, 2020
- This is part of a coastal walk from Donaghadee to Holywood, and is usually called just the Coastal Path by locals. Beautiful views of Belfast Lough, looking across to the Antrim Hills, from the undulating paved path. Popular with walkers (with and without dogs) and joggers, and some cyclists, the latter on mountain bikes who frequently treat it as a race course. Incredibly, there are plans to widen the path and encourage cycling, so make the most of the pleasnt path as it is now, in case this error of judgement comes to pass.Written November 7, 2019
- Wonderworld for the skaters, skateboarders, BMX'ers or other and all under the one roof. The guys are themselves experienced and at hand to help the novice, or the more experienced and a plethora of skating and BMXing items to spend your hard earned money on.Written February 22, 2023
- Plenty of variety; well organised, a fun place to be. 4-year-old loved it. Spent £20 on tokens for the rides that required them, Good value because of the variety with plenty of 'free' play items to fill out a couple of hours with ease - plus stopping for ice cream. Friendly helpful young staff. Only major downside was the toilets which, towards the end of the afternoon, had obviously not been cleaned and in some cases were disgusting. Pity because everything else would be recommended for a visit and would have been worth 5 starsWritten June 2, 2022
- A visit to Bangor is not complete without a visit to Bangor Abbey Graveyard.
It's a restful place with lots of interesting graves .
Beautiful wildflowers abound .
The church is a beautiful building .Written June 5, 2023
- Megan was an absolute gem, she gave such a relaxing facial and made me feel so at ease with the entire routine and my skin is glowing.
Big thank you to Megan and I will definitely be back.Written September 26, 2023
- I'm not a fan of indoor Karting tracks but this is as good as they come and I suppose you can go whatever the weather.
He also has room2race which is worth a look although I thought it was a little o. The pricey side and the bikes are too light to be. Authentic racing feel.Written September 12, 2017
- A beautiful tower surrounded by woodland and alive with wildlife and steeped in history. You can even book a stay in the tower for that special occasion, should you wish.Written February 22, 2023
- We enjoyed a walk through the park and were surprised to see two herons perched on high branches in one of the trees. There is a good variety of trees and apparently in Autumn the maples add a welcome splash of colour to the canvas.Written September 3, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangor
Bangor Attractions Information