- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We started at the Ings Rd parking area, and walked about 1.5 miles towards Market Weighton and back, and then walked to the start of the trail at the Beverley end. Really nice walk, and good walking surface even if it's wet.Written January 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Activities were really good. The service at the restaurant was awful. We waited ages for 2 children’s lunch boxes and eventually went to ask where they were and were told they had already been received by us! So obviously I said no we hadn’t and I was told to wait. So after waiting ten minutes or so I was given the 2 bags, then we discovered there were no sandwiches so took them back. I asked for the sandwiches and then the manager dropped off one bag then asked to see my receipt, which I hadn’t received, only the wooden spoon with number 20 on it. Her tone implied I hadn’t paid or was trying to get another lunch! Eventually the manager came back and dumped the second bag on the table with no apology. We would have left but for a hungry toddler waiting g in a high chair for food. Definitely need to get their service in order.Written June 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked the trip through their facebook page which was incredibly easy ,with really good communication from Ben who is the lovely young man that deals with the hire.
We hired 3 x 3 man boats, one for two adults,and the other 2 boats for 2 adults and 2 children..It cost £50 for half a day and £50 deposit per boat which is well worth is as we were sailing from 1.30 to 5pm. Ben asks you to arrive 30 mins prior so he can explain how the boat works and give a safety talk, Life jackets are provided.
The river was so calm and peaceful but there was a lot of weeds towards the end so we moored up for a picnic then made out way back.
A very enjoyable day for children and adults alike.We will be doing it again.Written September 3, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We met up with our daughter and her partner and granddaughter today (Monday 11th August) straight away before being seated, our table was cleaned. The host, Christine, gave us our drinks and although we waited about 20 minutes, the meal was worth waiting for it was delicious! I had the king prawn linguine, everyone else chose different meals which were also good. The surroundings outside madeit a relaxing enjoyable meal. Would highly recommend it and will definitely visit again.Written August 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have been training for my microlight pilots license at Beverley and can highly recommend Hull Aero Club and RM Aviation, 100% professional and friendly so if you have ever thought of learning to fly this is the place to come, reasonably priced and excellent flying instructors, Peter Spencer has been my instructor throughout and he is a top bloke.Written March 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.