- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
187 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 187
What travelers are saying
- Love this park, anytime of the year, but try for the events they have on - they are simply unmissable!Written November 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went in December. It was cold but we still enjoyed our walks along the beach. Waking up to the view of the beach from our hotel room was magnificent! We enjoyed it very much.Written December 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The English Heritage tour guide today was Andy and he was brilliant. He really made the visit worth while and brought it all to lifeWritten November 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of interesting fair ground items and displays, surprised to find WW1 vehicles and a few American cars on display too.Written November 18, 2022
- What a fabulous venue! It was well organised, plenty toilets, bars and security.
Everyone we spoke to bar staff, entry security, security on zones were all really pleasant and helpful.
This was my first visit and I will absolutely be back and recommend to everyone.
There is not a bad seat and had a great experience!
Shout out to the staff member who signed the whole warm up and concert, was amazing to see with great energy!
Photos attached are from seats yellow zone P7 and P8Written August 3, 2022
- The ride was very short but it was a nice experience. There's a nice cafe overlooking the beach with a beautiful view.Written December 5, 2022
- It's was on time and it a fun ride and my family enjoyed it and I would go on the train again it's sWritten October 26, 2022
- Brilliant work of art with a serious story. Really good to hear that it will stay in Scarborough permanently.Written November 30, 2022
- Jay was very enthusiastic and helpful, a great member of the team. Seems to be less and less every year but we still enjoyed it. Saddened to see the giant crabs had moved to Manchester. Would visit again but wouldn’t go out the way to do soWritten November 19, 2022
- Absolutely love this piece, an entire days worth of fun and then some. Fantastic for many ages, great value, lovely staff, fantastic facilities. No complaints, thank you! Our second visit and we will definitely be back!Written September 25, 2022
- On arrival we were greeted by a lovely lady who explained everything to us and then sent us through…first impressions great but we went straight to the outdoor pool and swimming around were greeted to don’t swim near this side there’s a poo….that was me running through the water to get out with the family in tow I appreciate this can’t be helped but the outdoor pools were a no go for me instantly (even though they did close it for half hour to dispose of it). Now me and my hubby and children love water slides and were impressed with the fish bowl one it was a great thrill ride but….carrying the four seat float for this up three flights of stairs was ridiculous all the water parks I’ve visited they have always had a conveyor belt this was an accident waiting to happen as I observed very young children stumbling up the steps carrying these and there not light at all. We found it too much to carry and only went on twice….we found ourselves to get bored of the slides pretty quickly to be honest as the queues for the raft ones were so long and again I think this was due to the carrying of them upstairs which was time consuming. The wave pool was quite small and we felt very sardined in.As a family we went excited but if been really honest we left disappointed I think I was expecting more from it…it would have been great to have a lazy river or some rapids maybe. Great place for many im sure and lovely staff but hearing the kids say they were bored before the scheduled time to leave was strange to hear.I did only pay half price due to a 50% offer luckily but We were glad we tried it though as we have wanted to for a while 😊Written November 29, 2022
- Hilarious, brilliant.......What a show, never laughed so much. Shame, it's ending...!!
Well done diva productions superb night cannot wait to see Ghost in April.Written November 19, 2022
- Clean and tidy beach plenty of space doesn't get crowded and it is a dog friendly beach, only a short walk from caravanWritten November 29, 2022
- We were lucky enough to be able to book two hours for four of us (two adults and two teenagers) for a first try at wakeboarding.
Nathan, our coach, was helpful, encouraging, attentive, and made sure we felt comfortable and had fun.
It was incredibly useful being able to get detailed instruction and guidance in such a quiet and safe environment. I feel we all progressed much better than we would otherwise have. The most agile of our number was already doing switches and ollies by the end of our session!
We all had a huge amount of fun, and definitely want to go back to play again!
Our visit was in late October, and were glad that we topped up by hiring full wetsuits rather than the default half wetsuits, as we would have been a little too chilly otherwise.Written October 30, 2022
- Althought still having refurbishment works undertaken you could see the potential of this attraction. Lovely views from the gardensWritten August 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Scarborough
Scarborough Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 9:44 AM|