- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We always book the Mon, Tues, Weds package and Thurs one-off- centre court, east stand, very reasonable- just before Wimbledon. We get an e-mail in December offering us seats for next year. Tennis excellent always, used to be ladies, now men as well; this year we saw de Minaur, Riske, Muguruza, Draper, Peniston, Pliskova, Boulter, Ostapenko, Evans, Serena (! if that floats your boat), Norrie, Kvitova, Burrage, Schwartzman, Cressy, Dart etc. Curiously Giorgi, Keys, Badosa, Fritz and Watson on court 1, as they like to put Brits on Centre... You will not get top 5, but certainly top 20. Atmosphere is lovely, like a garden party, not hectic like Wimbledon- the stewards and volunteers are wonderful, always time for a chat and advice. You feel very close to the action. The grass is fabulous and you experience that if you picnic on the lawns, everything is close-by- main courts, outer courts, practice courts and super coffee, Pimms and food outlets. Highly recommended, we can't wait for the email in December for next year......Written June 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed the pool and staff were very friendly but it's difficult to change a baby with few change tables. The baby play pen was very dirty so i couldn't use it so my baby had to crawl around the muddy cubicle floor whilst I changed. People leave rubbish and shouldn't because there are loads of bins provided.
I did report it but the playpen was still unusable when I got out the pool.Written October 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The whole experience was brilliant, we both thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience . W would highly recommend Brian and his room!Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun! Not too difficult as long as you're not over thinking! Highly recommended, would definitely try another.Written January 12, 2023
- Callum and Anil were great hosts! Fantastic customer service! Would definitely return. They were kind and attentive and made the experience so easy.Written January 24, 2023
- 4 of us went and had a great time. You can have as much or as little help as you wish. Well thought out room. Will definitely be trying one of their others.Written January 14, 2023
- For £30 to allow 2 adults and 4 children ages (11, 8,7 and 7) to enjoy the outside and inside spaces for the day it wasn't bad at all. Caters for all weathers and on a nice day it's more than worth it with the outside splash pool and shipwreck climbing area. Would recommend to any families with children.Written August 25, 2021
- First time visiting today with my 12 year old who had never skated before. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. There are marshals on the rink helping the beginners and they are amazing... The young lad that helped my very cautious son was so encouraging and had him on his feet and skating unaided within minutes. The cost for the session and skate hire is a bargain and there is a cafe selling hot and cold drinks, hot food (pizzas, hotdogs, cheesy chips, etc) and snacks. A great way to spend a couple of hours.Written August 18, 2022
- Amazing service Micheal was great recommend for couples young adults kids friends and has a under 5 area for younger children and great supervision members on unsafe areasWritten October 7, 2022
- Sad to see that this lovely old cinema is closing down today, just a few months short of it's 100th Anniversary.Written January 16, 2020
- Local bingo club which is open afternoon and evening every day. Very welcoming with lots of offers and not too many links. Staff very helpfulWritten April 14, 2019
- Decided to have a spontaneous visit here for my boyfriend’s birthday on bank holiday Monday, we thought it was going to be packed, but surprisingly it was pretty empty so the friendly gentleman at the desk let us choose our lane and we got to play straight away. We decided to stay for some food, which was VERY average, so I won’t be rushing back any time soon for the food. But all in all it was an enjoyable afternoon and we liked that there are arcade machines at the front and pool tables also.Written April 24, 2019
- Comfortable, friendly, small cinema in the award winning Towner Gallery.
I have visited many times and always enjoyed the intimate non commercial cinema, advert free and reasonable prices.Written May 7, 2022
- This play place is well laid out, has great slides and area marked for under fives. The coffees etc are ok and a good range of food and cake is on offer.
What let’s it down is the staffing. Only two staff on, both in the kitchen at times and so no supervision of the play area. The staff were lovely but under pressure to keep on top of everything.
Big problem is parents of older kids who do not seem to watch what they are doing. Some very boisterous behaviour from a group of olde boys today in the under 5’s section was worrying as they were throwing the blocks at each other with some force. Any little ones would have been wiped out. Parents of little ones had to take them away.
Dangerous behaviour by some bigger kids on the orange ball that swings olso caused concern as they bashed into the sides, unaware of the little ones in the vicinity.
Staff need to remind parents of older kids to keep an eye on their kids to prevent danger to younger ones and parents, I got wiped out by a boy who then just shouted at me when asked to be aware of others.
So a great play opportunity spoiled by a few unruly kids and parents who take no responsibility. Staffing needs to be increased to allow more supervision, everyone would benefit.Written December 17, 2018
- Absolutely awful. Visited with my two children over the school holidays. It’s the upstairs of a shopping centre, I would imagine that is meant to be used as storage and someone thought it would be a great idea to cram it full of inflatables. This is NOT an arena and you cannot see your kids when they are on most of the equipment. If you think this is like the Ninja Warrior on TV or like Chatham, it isn’t. The toilets were absolutely grim to the point even my boys said they were disgusting, cafe had run out of most drinks. The cherry on the pie was a team member making a half hearted attempt to clean tables, sprayed a lady sitting at the table she was cleaning with her sloppily aimed anti bac and not only failed to apologise but gave her a filthy look when the woman looked at her after being sprayed. We cut the session short and left.Written September 1, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Eastbourne