- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Please note the times listed on the official TripAdvisor site are incorrect.Below are the correct opening times for the Seven sisters pubWritten September 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was part of a hen party that did cocktail making, the guy who taught us was friendly and funny. Good option of drinks to make. They were really tasty too. All in all we had a wonderful time. Thank you.Written September 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had to get a bus from the train station and only had time for one pint, but it was well worth the visit. We enjoyed a couple of exceptionally good pints of handpulled Harvey's beers (Dark Mild and Star of Eastbourne) in the quiet lounge bar, and a chat with the friendly landlord. If you want a more bright and loud experience, then the public bar is the one for you. Will return again one day.Written November 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Played 18hole round here as a 2 ball. From the moment we arrived members and staff made us feel welcome. The course is very scenic and challenging. Look forward to returning if we are in the area again.Written November 17, 2021
- We were part of a catered evening event of about 400 people. The decor was great, the food fine. As it was very important for the group to hear the announcements, the sound system was terrible. More emphasis needs to be put into testing the sound levels and probably more treble for speaker clarity.
When it came time for the live band entertainment it was next to impossible to have a conversation even when shouting in someone's ear. I think I understand that a live band needs to be loud and party like, but I think this could have been accomplished with less overall volume.Written December 4, 2022
- No longer a night club but an a amusement arcade such a Shame great memories , it's slots and gaming for kids etc ...........Written September 1, 2022
- It says it's open till 3 but we got told to leave at 12pm. The bar maid did make us one last drink at 12pm but was told we only had 15 mins to finish. Shame as it's a lovely place.Written May 28, 2022
- Without a doubt one of the Best pubs we have ever been in!
Me and my friend were visiting Eastbourne and see an event pop up for Krappyoake with Karl and we thought it would be a laugh so popped down there.
The pub is tiny but absolutely fabulous the most attentive and lovely staff. The food menu really doesnt look all that but tje food is delicious and really good prices.
Krappyoake with Karl was amazing what a fantastic evening. Great music, fantastic people and Karl himself was great.
One of the Best nights out in Eastbourne without a doubtWritten April 3, 2022
- Slightly new experience for us. We loved blue bar so much we’ve been twice! Although a new thing for us is being in a club where we’re the only people present. We missed the old layout of the upstairs with the two tables and two pool tables. Good drinks. Odd vibesWritten September 7, 2022
- The setting is lovely, down in Eastbourne harbour (Sovereign Harbour) with views from the bar across the north basin with all the very nice houses and yachts.
There’s a nice outdoor terrace with a view over the south basin as well which in this current heatwave is a godsend!
Drinks - well there’s a massive choice of optics, many of which I’ve never heard of! Prices are reasonable and service is ok - not spectacular but ok.
A raised area to play pool if you want to as well. One good thing - apart from when there’s live music, the background music isn’t so loud you can’t have a decent chat!
Overall I like this place and would happily come back again and againWritten July 25, 2018
- Was tempted in by the outdoor garden at the back - quirky velvet sofas and a retractable roof, great when sun is shining! Only had wine, but prices were okay.Written July 16, 2019
- Lovely place to sit and enjoy food or a coffee and watch the world go by . Staff are nice and the owner always have time for youWritten September 3, 2021
- We like The Dew Drop, it's one of our favourites that we visit every time in Eastbourne, though obviously not during Covid. It's slightly quirky but mostly we like the choice of real ales. This time though, we were somewhat surprised at the cost. Our 3 drink round was almost £4 dearer than any other bar, excluding a wine bar. Hope it was a glitch as we'd like to return next Eastbourne visit.
One other point. I have visited The Dew Drop many times over the last 10 years and always left (good) reviews, yet currently there are only 8 prior reviews and none mine. Has there been a change of management?Written May 4, 2022
- Our party booked for Cosmo's last night (20/12/2022), which for whatever reason did not open ins spite of taking our online booking. Fortunately, the excellent Jesters Sports Bar was nearby to provide good food prior to the theatre.
From the moment we walked through the door we were met with excellent staff, an excellent atmosphere and as friendly as you could wish for. The food both main and suite was excellent.
Coverage of sport, pool tables, pub quiz, great atmosphere for workmates, family, sport groups, pre theate (very near to the Hippodrome).Written December 21, 2022
- We went there following recommendations from the Hart Pub. It was lively and had a great atmosphere. People were friendly and up for a chat. However some of the clientele were clearly very underage and some unseen incident happened that resulted in the police being called before closing time.
Would recommend despite this.Written December 10, 2018