- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
83 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 83
What travelers are saying
- Almost 200 years of beer craft tradition. An amazing place with the best beers in Oslo. Very cozy place with excellent and friendly service. A bit hard to find as an Eden of the beer. The Russian Imperial Stout is just spectacular!Written March 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well organised. Good fun. Everyone loved it. Bring a spare t shirt, you will need it after running around.Written June 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun, and the lanes are of good standard, unlike most outdoors mini golfs I've tried. Nice informal place to meet friends and colleagues.Written October 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was an absolutely great find. Great atmosphere, staff helpful and explained history. I’ve art and sculptures good. Would recommendWritten January 13, 2020
- Dinner at La Sangria followed by drinks at Summit Bar. Came for the view, but weather was not on our side this evening. Need to come back another time.Written February 9, 2020
- A highly recommendable venue, with a unique layout. We were greeted by the bartender upon entry, and us being relatively inexperienced as far as cocktails goes, were recommended some drinks. The "Fuglens Gimlet" with the proper Kaffir Lime leaves brought us to a good place in no time! This is not your everyday bar venue. Perhaps only minor drawback being the "coolness" level of the guests and staff being sky high at all times.Written July 31, 2021
- This place has a good vibe and is different from the whole city. Interesting decorations, paintings etc. It’s cool to sit by the river, have a drink and chill.Written May 2, 2021
- Half way between an English pub and a gentleman's club, this (rather trendy) Oslo venue is well worth visiting for a pint or two.Written June 7, 2022
- The view is very good of the center of town. Indoor as well as outdoor seating. Well stocked bar. Basically a young dressed to the nines crowd on a Saturday night.Written September 29, 2019
- Great rooftop setting in a great area with lots of restaurants and nightlife. VERY crowded and service a bit challenging.Written August 18, 2019
- This trendy little bar has become a popular spot known for it's quirky decor (plants - everywhere!) and great cocktails. It is quite initmate, and most certainly a "specialty bar". This is not the place to meet with a large group and drink the whole night, this is better for small groups and a cocktail or two. It is quite pricey, around 130-150 NOK per cocktail.
The cocktails are made with precision and quite interesting combos. The menu changes often. The cocktail names are fun and creative too. A fun place to visit, and definitely one of those places that make Oslo a more contemporary and interesting city!Written February 17, 2020
- Really place with good bartenders and nice location in Frogner. They have all you need for å perfect night out in this area.Written May 22, 2019
- adult fun mini golf, issac and christina made our night an exceptional one. highly reccomended for a fun time in osloWritten March 15, 2020
- Great place - great service - great drinks but yeah - Even for Norwegians this is expensive. Al cocktails at NOK 165,- But a nice place for a drink or two before going out.Written March 9, 2020
- Chair - Awesome Gin & Tonic Experience
Elegant swirls of ice cubes in a round wine glass+Brockman Gin+Tonic water+raspberry+boysenberry+lemon peel = fruity perfection. The taste is a symphony of fruity notes and bitter aftertaste that the taste buds seem to forget after 20 seconds or so. Re-tasting the experience is mandatory.
Chair is a bit noisy, but makes the young hipsters feel at home. The dark wood and brick wall interior reflects each conversation to the do-not-want-to-witness-bystander. The sound system tries its best to get a funky message through, but even The Godfather of Soul can’t disturb the atmosphere of flirting and heated discussions.
You order at the bar and carry your drinks to the few tables and seating areas that look a bit like the library of a self designed basement amusement area. The ceiling-to-floor windows let the streetlights and inaudible streetlife through.
When the noise level gets a bit unbearable, make the few steps to order another G+T. After the first G+T, there are 129 experiences of Gin to explore...Written November 17, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Oslo
- These are the best places for couples seeking bars & clubs in Oslo:See more bars & clubs for couples in Oslo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bars & clubs in Oslo:See more budget-friendly bars & clubs in Oslo on Tripadvisor