What travelers are saying
- the experience was over all nice . its one of the famous thing to do if you in Vienna at this time of the year. You will be served with fresh finger food and good Wine as well as loads of good mood. Id also noticed lots of expats and exchange students there as well as the Native Austrian people. This year we did the route one so deffo next year will try out the rout 2. oh BTW there are 3 different route that you can try and if the weather is nice its also good for kids as well they will enjoy playing on the field and climbing up to mountains.Written October 4, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting walking path on the Western side of Kahlenberg. The path is very diversified, with a large part of pure forest in the initial and final part (the last hour). To make the round takes about 2h 30 min / 3 hours, depending on speed and breaks. In the upper part there are very nice areas with wide meadows and grassy hills - reachable also by car. It is not particularly challenging, it is adapt for everyone!Written April 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Compared to other hiking paths in Vienna, this is definitely not my favorite. In the first part it crosses Schwarzenbergpark - nice, just a bit dirty - before going up to Hameau at 434 m. This is probably the most interesting area, being surrounded by the forest. However, the most disappointing part was the way back, not very interesting and just on the side of a very noisy road. It is worth a try, but all in all nothing special. Not impressed.Written May 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vienna
- These experiences are best for hiking trails in Vienna:
- Vienna at night! Photo tour of the most beautiful buildings in the city
- Exciting history tour and discovery of Vienna's secrets
- Explore the Hidden Gems of Vienna with CityRiddler
- Vienna Woods Wine Tour - Wines, Vines & Good Times!
- 3-Hour Private Hiking Tour to historic places around Spitz in Wachau Valley