- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Reminiscent of the beat generation, Jazzland is a hole in the wall--the music takes place in a brick-lined basement, and offers table/booth seating for dining, a bar, as well as seats for an audience. The music never disappoints. This is THE place in Vienna for jazz. When I was visiting I was fortunate to be there the night renowned American trumpeter Randy Sandke was leading a group of talented local musicians. It was great listening! I also like the food at Jazzland. I recommend the wiener schnitzel, made with pork; it's tender, flavorful, light as a cloud. Delish! If you are lucky enough to live in Vienna or to be there for a visit, I recommend Jazzland for a fun (and tasty) night out. And don't forget to say hello to Axel and Tilly, the owners.Written September 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is prominent and noticeable jazz club in Vienna. Music offeering seems to be professionally curated and venue itself is easygoing. Clearly one of those places where jazz lobers have to visit time after the time.Written October 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent live music and great comedy acts too. A nice sized room with comfortable seating. The food is typical Vienese fare, but done very well. Try the goulash. It's amazing!Written May 7, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a small bar dedicated to the good music. It positions itself as a Jazz cafe and rightly so. Great smooth music. People do smoke here ( unusual in other parts of Europe) They have an occasional live performance. The bar serves Zwettler beer which is reasonable. Great to hang outWritten June 30, 2019