- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Really difficult to find hour way in, there is a bell at the bottom of maybe a list of 20 at the door to the block. Then there is the maze to try to find the entrance, once in the facility it's still a maze, but a fun one. Good modern facilities among the remains of a spa easily 120 years old. Visitors like any other sauna. As I don't speak german I couldn't find the way out either and no one could help. I am here to tell the tail and recommend the expereienceWritten July 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My partner and I went there for a night out and we had a really great time. The staff was friendly and really helpful, they called a cab for us in the end of the night.Written November 27, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We are working our way back to Milan to take our trans Atlantic flight home. Stop at this city and emerge from the Train Station, one is facing a
Clean and graffiti free city. Facing Piazza Marconi several streets radiate out from , one of them facing directly to Citta Alta, the Tall City （or
The old city)
It stood on the mountain encircled by a tall 16 century fortified wall still in pervfect condition
Which earned the city the honorable UNESCO
Status. The upper city and lower city are connected by City bus and Funicular. All buildings are graffiti free which immediately gave a clean look to the city.
at theBest Western Piemontese situated at the corner of Piazza Marconi which is a perfect base to explore this old city from. A gem city deserves at least two whole days if not more .Written July 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.