Historic Sites • Architectural Buildings
Top Attractions in Andorra la Vella
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- An amasing visit to a very historic place in this little country.
We had a guided tour. Very good, the guide explain not only the history the house but also a bit of the history of Andorra.
It was an very nice tour and a very good oportunity to know more about Andorra's culture and traditions and also the paculiar way that their parlament works.
I would definitively recomend!Written August 23, 2021
- A good place, emblematic and crowded, to take a souvenir photo.
You have to wait for your turn to pose in front of this sculpture (not an original representation) of Salvador Dali.Written May 2, 2022
- It is a nice place to know. Small but lovely. Good to find someplace to have dinner. Good pictures for your insta.Written April 19, 2022
- Maybe the best thing you can do while being in Andorra la Vella. Just accesa the path from anywhere in the city and wander around for a good overview of Andorra. Nice and easy walk, but be warned, that in March the winds will make things complicated :-DWritten July 11, 2021
- Interesting and nice bridge. During our walk around in La Vella we saw this bridge upstream the river.Written February 17, 2020
- When weather is fine, don't miss a little visit in central park of Andorra; nice flowers and trees, in a green park, for children and adult a reposant place;Written December 3, 2017
- It is in the way to the old parliament.
Inside this church is simple and no special items to high but outside is very interesting architecture.Written February 28, 2020
- The views are beautiful. There's an elevator that will take you to the top, which is a great starting point for visiting the old town/historical center.
Honestly, there isn't much to do here and seating is very limited to appreciate the views. This is a great place to see one of the main murals as well as the Church of Esteve.Written September 25, 2019
- This place was pretty great, almost like a super-supermarket. I basically wanted a simple lunch but there was so much choice on offer. Fresh baguettes for 1 Euro, deli meats and salads and cheeses and juice, lunch was sorted. I eventually went back and bought some cheap beers and some dinner, and was very tempted to grab some alcohol which was seriously low in price (maybe 7 to 10 Euro for a bottle of good vodka for example), but every bottle was 1 litre or larger which I couldn't carry in my backpack so I decided against it. Next time...Written November 5, 2019
- Some nice elevated views of Andorra La Vella albeit you’re still obviously in the town/city.
Tip, for the more active I’d highly recommend continuing the walk on to La Massana along the river. Ordino is another 20 minutes beyond, which whilst quite charming, is not as enjoyable a walk - as it’s mainly along a main road.Written April 23, 2022
- I love visiting the historic center of cities, and this one did not disappoint. What I especially appreciated was the variety of quality and local bars/restaurants. Unlike other historical centers I have visited, this one did not feel like a tourist trap.
This was a great area to wander aimlessly and really appreciate the history and architecture. Definitely worth a detour from the shopping district.Written September 25, 2019
- I am a huge fan of public art installations. However, I felt like I was missing something with this one. While it was interesting, well placed, and beautiful at night, I had a difficult time really understanding it. (To be honest, I didn't spend much time researching it before arriving in Andorra).Written September 25, 2019
- Nothing special just another store where it's possible to buy stuff like in any other duty free shopWritten September 22, 2019
- This place is the best in Andorra. To spent here 2-3 hours, drinking coffee or hot tea after good shopping in townWritten November 11, 2019
- The parking at the start of the trail is at about a 1 hour drive from Andorra la Vella. The trail is in a beautiful rugged mountain landscape but to my idea not feasible for people without good condition or elder age. There are many height meters to overcome. There were not many other people this day which makes the trail even more adventurous.Written April 22, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Andorra la Vella
- The best day trips from Andorra la Vella according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- The Original Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra, Spain from Barcelona
- France, Andorra, Spain in One Day Trip From Barcelona (Small Group, Pick-up)
- Spend 1 day in Andorra
- MONTSERRAT & ANDORRA full day private tour
- Private 12-Hour Tour of Andorra from Barcelona with hotel pick up and drop off