- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
180 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 180
What travelers are saying
- Maybe the best thing you can do while being in Andorra la Vella. Just accesa the path from anywhere in the city and wander around for a good overview of Andorra. Nice and easy walk, but be warned, that in March the winds will make things complicated :-DWritten July 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tristaina Lake Trail is the trail around the three lakes of Tristaina, which are located near Ordino-Arcalis sky resort, in Andorra, a little country in the middle of Pyrenees. The trekking is wonderful, from Creussans to the first lake (about 30 minutes by walk) and the walk around it and the following two lakes are very beautiful. Really, the best photos, you can see if go up in the surroundings mountains. Amazing place for all family, especially the first lake, which was full of people, when we arrived. The other ones are more quite :-)
(See also Estanys de Tristaina, Ruta del Ferro and Mirador del Roc del Quer)Written September 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Some nice elevated views of Andorra La Vella albeit you’re still obviously in the town/city.
Tip, for the more active I’d highly recommend continuing the walk on to La Massana along the river. Ordino is another 20 minutes beyond, which whilst quite charming, is not as enjoyable a walk - as it’s mainly along a main road.Written April 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Les Abelletes is a Lake located in El Pas de la Casa, a little town in Andorra, just in the border with France. I came here with my 6 years old daughter and we did the excursion from El Pas de la Casa to Abelletes lake with a chairlift and return by walk. She enjoyed a lot walking, playing and running in the mountains. Also, the lake is very beautiful and you can see very nice views with mountains. My daughter enjoyed also a lot here. We playing near the lake, we "climbed" a lot on the rocks, we did a pique-nique, we surrounded all lake and we enter in France (the lake is one of the natural borders between Andorra and France). Summarizing, she like very much and, in fact, the next day, we rtepeated the experience. Two fantastic mornings!Written October 4, 2021
- Easy going up from bottom up to the second black lake then time to hike up or crawl up at some part along the ridge to the peak, not for the fainted heart or vertigo. Loads of people do it like in a jiffy and loads have to stay at the refuge the night before. All depending on how fit you are and how you enjoy hiking up the mountains to enjoy fantastic views. There is a portable fountain ⛲️ at the refuge if you need to refill your bottles. Lots of springs, waterfalls, rivers and 3 lakes. There are many ways to get there also, it depends on where you want to start or how hard you want it to be, the popular trail up is from Arinsal.Written September 9, 2019
- Extremely easy walk which has been designed with blind people in mind. Andorra is a very very developed country and needs to do more of this . If you really don’t want to kill yourself or as a warm up this is a great walk !Written August 8, 2018
- The parking at the start of the trail is at about a 1 hour drive from Andorra la Vella. The trail is in a beautiful rugged mountain landscape but to my idea not feasible for people without good condition or elder age. There are many height meters to overcome. There were not many other people this day which makes the trail even more adventurous.Written April 22, 2019
- Awesome path, great for running or walking, clean all the way round with lots of trash cans and bags for dog poop. Views are great and it wasn’t ever super crowdedWritten June 5, 2021
- This one of the better via ferratas of andorra. Easy to find (not all are) and very dramatic. Long and not too hard but not to be taken litely. I hae seen a rescue on this one.Written September 5, 2019
- Nice walk for everyone .large circuit take us around 3.5 hrs to do .Can by quite difficult without pols if you going down from nr7. Perfect during nice weatherWritten April 25, 2017
- This walk is highly protected from the elements which is great when either it’s hot or raining conversely it can be cold due to the shade it can also be wet? To me it’s not my favourite walk but it’s easy to get there from Andorra La Veila without a car. Relatively easy in Andorra terms but it that means steep still for people not from of the mountains. One of the first walks I did when I moved hereWritten August 8, 2018
- This time was lot of snow , but with snow rockets we made to reach reffuge in quite good time .Lot of beautiful views , one of my favourite in AndorraWritten April 23, 2019