Churches & Cathedrals
Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Larnaca
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- A must visit, a lovely place to see and experience. Nice shops around Saint Lazarus in the square. Safe place and excellent location.Written November 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another great diving holiday on the amazing Zenobia wreck. Surely one of the world’s best wreck dives. Hosted again by the super team at Viking Divers in Larnaca, our group from Richmond SubAqua Club UK had a brilliant time.Written October 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I enjoyed my day at this sandy beach. Beach clean with some lifeguards for some time during the day, with bed and umbrella, each 2,50€. Changing rooms, toilets and many restaurants next to the beach. The sea crystal clear and not oto shallow if you walk few metes into the water and calm enough for good swimming. To kill time you can watch the planes landing ro taking off. To the far end of the beach is about 25 min walking from Larnaka Fort.Written November 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Long sandy beach.Cost of hiring 2 sun loungers & umbrella for the day very reasonable - about 7 euros. Decent & taps to rinse feet by toilet. Lots of cafes & restaurants & places to buy ice creams nearby. Beach slopes very gradually so have to wa a on way out to get to waist level.Written October 9, 2022
- Emira is a professional potter, who decided to devote himself in the recent years for the art of pottery teaching. We discovered a person with a huge heart and went out with wonderful clays.
We had the best time in Larnaca with Emira, we recommend everybody travels to Larnaca, to visit Emira! Don’t miss that experience!! 😁Written October 19, 2022
- Larnaca Salt Lake is the second largest salt-lake in Cyprus and measures 2,2 square kilometres. It is a one of the most significant biotopes in Europe and one of the most important habitats in Europe for waterfowl. Despite it was middle of November we haven't seen famous flamingos. I hope to see them in January during another trip to Cyprus.Written November 12, 2022
- Nice place to visit
Make sure you are dressed appropriate because you will be denied entrance it’s a nice place to visit and see something different the salt lake is beautifulWritten August 15, 2022
- Originally a Lusignanera caste turned into the small Medieval Museum. Throughout British rule the castle was used as a prison. From the fort you have great views of the city – Finikoudes beach, promenades or Grand Mosque. Entrance fee 2,50 €,Written November 17, 2022
- Stopped off this evening to a live greek dancing show! It was traditional dress and dance and was an awesome and interesting show of Greek Cypriot traditions!Written September 19, 2022
- cheap entry. Lots of interesting artefacts on show and loads of history on display. Upstairs was closed, which was a pityWritten November 14, 2021
- This is a small jewel of museum, the kind of place that will define your memory of your visit to Cyprus. The exhibits are all available to be handled and of great interest in themselves. But the acme was a conversation with the owner, a semi-retired doctor who was full of anecdote, humour and avuncular charm. He had 2 sweet little Dachshunds and even treated to us tot a tot of the local liquor ("will keep you healthy all day"). Set us up for the day!Written May 29, 2021
- Unique experience...lots of memorabilia and a world Guinness award..so much more than Platini.. meet the owner and listen to all the stories!Written September 25, 2022
- The beach is great when the waves come in. The sea is warm and great to swim in.There is plenty of space even when fullWritten September 27, 2022
- Went to see the Flamingos here, something my daughter was keen to do.
Hired a car as couldn't work out how far a walk it would be from a bus stop
Pleasant enough viewing hide & information point, took us 2 attempts to find it. That is all that is really there but lovely to see such magnificent birds in the wildWritten October 27, 2022
- Came to Larnaca for a few days and found this amazing place! The events, which are done weekly and monthly are able to cater to all ages and level of activity! This beautiful old home has been turned into what I could only describe as the heart of Larnaca! Cannot wait to see what they will do next! From Yoga to Speed dating, to even just stopping by for a coffee! Well done Andreou family!Written June 17, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Larnaca
- The best day trips from Larnaca according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Full Day Tour in Troodos Mountains: Villages & Waterfalls
- Full Day Tour in Paphos: Trip To The Past
- Village Venture: Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour
- Pano Lefkara, Choirokoitia and Walled Nicosia - from Larnaca
- Troodos 4X4 Safari Tour from Larnaca
Larnaca Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 2:02 PM|