Parasailing & Paragliding • Scuba & Snorkelling
What travelers are saying
- Amazing your, amazing and kind people! Fast replies, good service and a lot of fun. Enjoyed the views of Malta with my girlfriend and we recommend everyone to take this trip!Written November 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have done parasailing and private charter with Claudio and his crew - both absolutely fantastic. The boat is super comfortable (there was 8 of us), Claudio treats safety very seriously so even some of us who weren’t good swimmers had great time. We did half a day which Claudio tailored for us to see the best spots and have a good swim in Blue LagoonWritten July 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the Valletta Harbour tour. This was such good value for money, especially if you compare it to some other tours. Very handy if you are staying up the Mellieha end of the Island.
We booked online and had no issues. Just turned up for boarding.
The tour was really good. Because it’s a small boat you get right into the harbours and a completely different perspective on all the sites. It’s quite an extensive trip with lots to see. It really was fascinating to see all the different areas along the coast and then the main harbours with Valletta and the 3 cities (including the Gladiator set with the fake colosseum).
Our boat was quite quiet with it being October so could easily move around the boat to take advantage of the weather or take photos. There was a sheltered area when it got a bit windy. This was ideal really as you really felt you could see what you wanted to and weren’t banging into people.
The young commentator was very friendly and quite funny. Very personable. Would have been nice to have more of an offering of drinks / snacks maybe for the kids, but that’s the only small thing I could pick fault with.
It definitely felt positive to be on a nice small boat compared to some of the other packed out boats we saw on the water.Written October 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented a two-person jetski.
It was immediately available and after a small instruction we were off. They don’t tell you that if you go out of the zone where you’re supposed to stay in the jetski goes slower by itself. This to precent theft, but will catch by surprise if you enter the zone again and the jetski takes off.
Very friendly staff, very helpful and clear with the instructions.Written September 18, 2021
- I had the chance to try parasailing and take the three-island tour with them, and it was absolutely amazing! The experiences were unforgettable. I must highlight their incredibly friendly and helpful staff, who made the adventure even more enjoyable. Plus, the good location, situated on one of Malta's best beaches. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written October 28, 2023
- Brilliant parasailing experience, great prices and you get more than enough flight time (plus a dunking in the sea), highly recommended way to see the island from aboveWritten October 18, 2023
- Super service, very new and safe, jetskis new and safe equipment, unforgettable emotions. and very professional team, I would recommend to anyone.Written August 5, 2017
- I am writing to share with you all that despite being new to Malta’s vicinity, a Sales staff named Marie who works for this company- I see Malta, when being approached by me twice was very helpful and honest with her words. She had provided useful informations to me. I truly appreciate her good self and honesty in discharging her works professionally. With the good info on how to travel via Malta’s local bus transportation, I had managed to go to both the 3 old ancient cities and Marsaslohh . Hence, I had enjoyed myself very much and even took beautiful photos from these trips. I am thankful to Marie ! Well done !!!
SingaporeWritten October 7, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Malta
- These experiences are best for parasailing & paragliding in Island of Malta:
- Private Boat, Blue lagoon, Crystal lagoon Comino, Gozo Malta Ultimate Highlights
- Parasailing In Malta
- Parasailing in Malta
- Private Boat Trip/ Tour, Blue Lagoon, Malta, Gozo & Comino T3
- St.Julian's : Parasailing Experience including Photos & Videos
- These are the best places for couples seeking parasailing & paragliding in Island of Malta:See more parasailing & paragliding for couples in Island of Malta on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly parasailing & paragliding in Island of Malta:See more budget-friendly parasailing & paragliding in Island of Malta on Tripadvisor