- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Have been going to this club since the opening, and got addicted to keep on going there every weekend. Fun competitions on sundays and loving workers who found my purse laying around in the bathroom after a good night out 💞💞💞Written June 24, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After a hiatus lasting nearly two years, it seems that there is new gay bar targeting an older, straight-acting clientele.
I arrived around 11.00pm and it was still going, though not packed, when I left after 2.00am on a Saturday night. I could spot no opening times displayed, but bar staff told me they are open all week except Mondays.
Most punters hang out outside at the entrance, or in the upstairs open air terrace with magnificent views of Pieta Creek and Ta' Xbiex. Inside, it was rather quiet, but this is typical of Maltese bars in summer. In the winter it may be a bit cramped inside, without the upstairs terrace.
The location is fantastic, just outside the Valletta fortifications, and right on the main bus routes, as well as bang where might want to go for a walk at night. Punters varied wildly in age, ranging from the late teens to the sixties with the average being in the late thirties, with a good mix of locals and visitors. Bar prices are average, and the staff friendly.
Let's hope this bar gets the success it deserves.Written October 11, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went there on Friday and Saturday with my boyfriend and on Friday it was pretty cool; gay music and the DJ accepted requests, so the whole club was dancing and partying.
We decided to go on Saturday because we liked our evening the day before, but the DJ that day was extremely bad and out of place; he belongs in a straight club, not a gay one.
He accepted no requests, and he managed to ruin so many songs it was actually painful, biggest mood killer on Saturday for many.
The entry on Friday was 10€ w/ 2 drinks. On Saturday 15€ w/ 2 drinks, Which I guess is average.
Another downside were the drinks. 3,50€ for a shot of vodka is reasonable, right? Just until you notice the vodka is watered down.
Overall it was great, we were expecting worse when we read the bad reviews, but at least we met some cool queer people over there.Written August 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Malta
- These places are best for gay clubs & bars in Island of Malta:See more gay clubs & bars in Island of Malta on Tripadvisor