Top Attractions in Marsalforn
What travelers are saying
- A pleasant bay for swimming and relaxing. Not much shade but beds and umbrellas can be rented for €3 a piece. The bay is just around the point from Marsalform so you escape the crowds.
If you are brave enough you can jump from the shore and the rock outcrop.Written August 8, 2020
- Went diving with bubbles in the beginning of July and my 2 dives were amazing. Special mention to Dino, Derrick, Gary and Lavi who made the experience so smooth and enjoyable. Everything was perfect, very professional and the sites were beautiful, if only I could have done more. Strongly recommend!Written August 16, 2022
- Great trip and experience! Josef was an amazing skipper and took us to all the best spots. We booked the half day tour and felt it was the perfect amount of time to see everything we wanted. Thanks Outdoor Explorers!Written July 26, 2022
- Just brilliant. Manuel really knows his stuff and has a very relaxed yet competent teaching style. Highly recommendedWritten July 20, 2022
- Diving with Gozo Aqua Sports for many years now and I have to say it is still great fun especially this year with Barry our guide . For those of you who could be described as ‘slightly nervous divers’ you are in good hands . These guys are calm patient and very knowledgeable. The equipment is good and kept well .Patrick has a wealth of knowledge for those of you who are more technical.Barry has a passion for teaching even for experienced divers ,I was learning new things every dive ! We had a fabulous time especially Xlendi with a shoal of Barracuda ! Thank you Barry.We look forward to many more dives with you guys .
Thank you so much .
SueWritten August 9, 2022
- From making a tentative enquiry to finishing our open water course Richie and his team could not have been more helpful and approachable. We were made to feel welcome from the moment of arriving at the dive centre and cannot thank Amy and Omar enough for all the support and encouragement we received. Amy made us feel so relaxed and could not have been more accommodating of our various needs. Really keen to return and build on what we learnt with the fabulous Amy, Omar, Richie and the whole team.Written August 18, 2022
- We have just spent a week diving with this company and staying in their lodge. We can not recommend them highly enough. The whole experience was a pleasure from start to finish...From the warm welcome we received, to the help and fun when diving, to the fact that nothing was too much trouble. We are very new to diving, but felt in very safe hands. Special thanks to Mark, Maddie, George and Stefania, but everyone was brilliant without exception. We are already planning our next visit.Written July 15, 2022
- What a fantasic divecenter.
We had the luxury of having instructor Katja as our guide.
Strongly recomending Calypso team.
We will be back next year!Written August 4, 2022
- Had a great experience with Nautic team Gozo.
I requested to do two guided dives (I’m BSAC sports diver) in Gozo at a friends recommendation after having dived in Malta the day before.
I did two dives in Xatt L’Ahmar with George and Michael. Both were great to dive with, George was particularly good at giving plenty of safety information about the dive prior to getting in the water. The rental equipment was well maintained and a good standard.
Furthermore I’d like to thank Nautic team for taking the opportunity to dive with me, there was only one day where I was free to dive however due to strong winds few dive centres were willing to dive at all. Nautic team however picked a safe spot on the south coast of the island and we had a great couple of dives.
George was also great at point out wildlife and allowing me to capture some photos with my camera rig.
Many thanks Nautic Team!Written December 17, 2019
- Grat bay for swimming and snorkling. Ease into the sea down a few steps. Lots of fish to see under the crystal clear water. Easy parking with good public toilets. Highly recommend.Written October 22, 2021
- The boat tour was incredible, the pilot Raymond was the perfect guide, really sympathic and knows all the good spots around gozo and comino. We were able to snorkel, listen to our music and eat on the boat. We really enjoyed the moment and we clearly recommend the experience. We were a group of 8 and we would like to dedicate also a big thanks to Frankie as well.Written August 16, 2022
- We spent a lovely couple of hours with Josette creating bath bombs made of natural products. It was a de-stressing and super fun experience. The items in Josette’s pretty shop are so unique. You can truly tell that she is so passionate and truly loves what she does.
We also made friends with Daisy her gorgeous and super friendly dog. We left her workshop with a big smile on our faces loaded with the bath bombs that we made during our time there.
Well done Josette and Daisy.Written November 22, 2019
- Renting an eBike from Elton is the best way to explore Gozo. The service is great, the bikes ate fantastic and it brings you the freedom to explore every corner of the island in your own pace.
RemmeltWritten February 26, 2020
- I asked an instructor friend for a recommendation for diving and I couldn't be happier. I booked six dives and every one was fabulous. Graham, or Groover as everyone here knows him, is very experienced and knowledgeable having racked up thousands of dives here so that's going to make every dive special. I had an incredible time and next time I'm here I'll book with Bliss again for sure. Thanks for taking such good care of me! 😎👌Written July 26, 2022
- I have been many times in Yellow Rock Yoga retreats in Gozo. It is a must you need to try while you are in Gozo. Monique and Nop are the best yoga instructors I know- very friendly and helpful - I put a picture where we had a lovely Yoga retreat
Hope to visit soon again 🧘♂️Written June 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Marsalforn
- The most popular things to do in Marsalforn with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Marsalforn on Tripadvisor