- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- On our way north, we take this trip out to the west coast just to see how it is in this part of Denmark.
We park our car with the church and walk to the trough the forrest and out to the beach this is a nice walk(we see this trip here on TripAdvisor)
So I can just be agree with this other guy who say :a walks from the church to the beach and back can be recommended. :-)Written August 10, 2018
- VW has several cars which are a statement pieces and this beautiful private museum has rare specimens on display. Me and my husband had a private tour with a wonderful volunteer and enjoyed WV of the past :) Highly recommend for grown ups. There is a cafe there as well.Written March 10, 2022
- the oldest modern, still in use, windmill in DK (as I was told) is impressive piece of work, esp. when you see all the photos there showing how it was built - in fact its a "flower-power" windmill.Written December 15, 2015
- We had a wonderful tour with adorable horses through bush and cross the land.
The owners are a little introvert but when you’re investing in contact they are very willing persons who give you good tips and trics about everything you need to know when getting along with horses!
My daughter (12 years old with experience) and I (enthusiastic mum with a little ride lessons) had a wonderfull time.Written August 6, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Ulfborg
- The best outdoor activities in Ulfborg according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Ulfborg on Tripadvisor