- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- 4 couples had a fabulous experience tonight. The instructions were only surpassed by the meal and wine. We also learned lots about Iceland, Reykjavik and the Iceland ancestry database. Would put our experience on the “don’t miss this list” for Reykjavik.Written August 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No i said Limon, Costa Rico. You should add the Monster Bus Expeditions and Rainforest Proudly Design in Costa Rico to your list. It is soooo much fun. from the cruise port it is a great ride through town to the forest and down the other side. The staff were the best. Unfourenly I can't recall the driver's name but Jeff was our tour guide. We a potty break before going up and one coming down and one at the top to get a drink and a snack. Will worth our time. Way to go guys. the tour is 4 hours long and $99.99 per person and worth every penny.Written November 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Iris and Nonni are excellent hosts! My wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary in Reykjavik and this was the best anniversary meal we could have asked for. Being locals, they are obviously knowledgeable of the city and country, as well as great conversation about family, music, and culture. If you get this rare opportunity to be hosted by Iris and Nonni, you will not be disappointed. They may even perform a song or two for you!Written December 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Reykjavik
- These places are best for cooking classes in Reykjavik:See more cooking classes in Reykjavik on Tripadvisor