- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travelers are saying
- Funky wee bar off the main street in Reykjavik city centre. Really cool decor.
Plenty of beer choice. Deceptively spacious.Written November 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good selection of beers available, although the one I chose off the board was apparently unavailable. Cool, cosy vibe about the place. You know you're going to be paying a fair bit for a pint in Iceland but I didn't feel it was any more or less pricy than the micropubs that are popping up around the UK.Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely experience, food was perfect. Took a while to be seated, the staff didn't seem to notice or pay much attention to the line of people waiting to be seated. There were plenty of tables available.That said, the staff were friendly, and the food was delicious. I had the puffin as a starter, followed by the reindeer burger, fermented shark, and a chocolate cake with ice cream.
The presentation was well done, not over the top but just right.
The price was reasonable considering the quality of the food.
Worth a visit if in Reykjavík!!Written December 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 14 local brews on tap. Go for the "beer flight" to get samples of 4 tap brews, to mitigate the outrageous Icelandic prices.Written July 30, 2022
- Dark rock style venue. Not normally our thing but actually very entertaining music and great selection of beers at moderate pricing (for Iceland)Written January 1, 2023
- Great little bar - very snug. Very chilled and a good mix of clientele. When we were in the bar we were able to sit in a cut alcove under the stairs which is perfect to people watch but also be close to the bar!Written October 29, 2022
- If you want to know or buy Icelandic music this is the place. Very good collectiion of classical music. The staff is friendly and know a lot about Icelandic music and music in general.
Concerts every friday during the summer. They have good local beer and excellent coffee. Here you meet the locals.Written July 17, 2020
- Lots of different whiskey's including all the Floki ones. Definitely popular and can be tough to find a table or spot at the bar. Service was good even with the crowd.Written September 14, 2022
- Fantastic live music. We didn't know what to expect but ended up staying for all 3 bands. The crowd was good too, and it was a lively and very fun atmosphere. Definitely inclusive, too!Written October 10, 2022
- I was visiting and me and my girlfriend want to stop for a couple of drinks and i have to say, the drinks were amazing, the theme was just absolutely Delightful and the service was superb. There was a young man who made our cocktails and was nothing but nice to us. 10/10 would recommend, greetings from Norway.Written May 6, 2022
- Nice chilled bar in the heart of the city but just on a side street so it felt quieter and away from the crowds.
Nice decor and staff seemed friendly enough.
A great place to have a beer before you go for a meal.Written November 4, 2022
- The flight is a great way to sample beers from around Iceland! I stopped here when crowds were artificially low due to covid-19 travel restrictions. The live shows were not running but the bartender was very friendly and made me feel welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed the flight if Icelandic beers and a lamb soup and side of bread from Iceland street food a few doors down. I hope that if I am ever delayed in a city again, I find the people as kind, the beers as cold, and the food as comforting as I have found in Reykjavic.Written March 17, 2020
- Good music, good crowd, party starts at 23h. Great location to meet LGBT folks from Iceland and from other countries.Written January 15, 2020
- Laid back and relaxing place to try local beers and watch the world go by. Central location means you’ll keep popping back in between sightseeing trips.Written October 4, 2022
- Really fun local bar, the staff is friendly and the local patrons are as welcoming as they are hilarious. I'm definitely stopping by for a few more rounds before I leaveWritten August 6, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Reykjavik
- These are the best places for groups seeking bars & clubs in Reykjavik:See more bars & clubs for groups in Reykjavik on Tripadvisor