Multi-day Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- First let me say that if you are looking for a bargain you will not get it with Deluxe Iceland. That's because you get what you pay for and Deluxe Iceland is much more than a list of activities or hotels.
(Hotels were very nice but we upgraded our room ion Reykjavik because we found the hotel to be great but our room was too small for our needs.)
You can look at each activity and hotel on its own and you can do much better price wise, but you will be missing out on the most memorable trip of your life.
With Jonas , our Deluxe Iceland tour guide, we did not have one moment of stress. Jonas was a pleasure to be with and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
From the moment we got picked up from the airport we were treated like royalty every moment of the day.
Get picked up when you want, return when you want and set your own pace . All reservations are booked and rebooked if there is a change in the weather.
We toured the South coast and saw the most beautiful sights and experienced the most exhilarating activities , while avoiding the crowds.
Everything was perfect and when it wasn't Jonas and the team at Deluxe Iceland (Victor and Siggy) adjusted it immediately
I will be recommending Deluxe Iceland to all of my friends and family
Written May 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our group of ten had multiple daytime excursions with Jon and a Northern Lights tour with Axel. We had wonderful days spent exploring the high lights of Iceland on our first trip to this beautiful country. In addition to the facts and anecdotes that made up our time driving between sights, we were given great advice about where to go and what to do during our off tour times from Jon. As a high light of our trip, we had planned a Norther Lights tour. Unfortunately, for our 5 days there, the weather was not looking promising for viewing, however, on our last night, Axel made it his mission to show us the lights. We traveled for about 1.5 hours to a remote area in the south, following the cloud cover and were rewarded with seeing the lights! It was magical and a true Iceland experience. We would absolutely use Axel and his company for any future trips to Iceland.Written November 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We've been on a 5 day round trip including glacier hiking and I'm very very glad that we've been guided by Thorsteinn.
He is a well educated, smart guy (and also very handsome, should that be of importance to you :P) with a good sense of humor who did not only show us the usual tourist spots but also some of the more hidden beauties.
Thorsteinn is a very good driver and you can feel the passion he's got for his job and his country.
He's very knowledgeable and he'll be able to answer about any question that pops into your mind (or at least have it looked up in a jiffy) - I can very well assure you that :-)
I later also did some parts of the tour with some other guides and can definately tell, Thorsteinn has provided us with more facts than any other of them - and interestingly I still remember lots of them :-)
Long story short: if you're in the need of a good guide, you should contact Thorsteinn.
Thank you very much for this experience!Written August 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.