Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Zemun
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Nice view of the river Danube. There are many benches you can sit on, it's very crowded place but peaceful at the same time.Written November 11, 2022
- The Gardos tower is a nice monument that has a great view over a really cute part of the city and the Danube. It is very cheap to go in and it is absolutely worth visiting this tower and the area. The walk up is about 2 minutes.Written August 19, 2022
- The Churh is a mix of Byzantine architecture an central european baroc, it has been recently restaured, you'll pappreciate the refined frescoes.Written October 30, 2019
- Wonderful green oasis in Zemun.
Zemun is old town also Zemun was the gate of Europe in the past.
Zemun was border town Austro-Ungarian empire and Otoman’s Empire.
Zemunski Park is heritage from Austo-Ungaria.
When you walking through the Zemunski Park you can feel the spirit of past timeWritten August 21, 2022
- On one corner of the island there is a small beach, with poor supporting objects, there is not even place to xhange the cloths. But most of the island is swampy wood, with a round path along the island.Written January 27, 2021
- During my first couple of visits to Belgrade over the years, the tower has been in various states of repair and refurbishment. However, the past two trips, I just could not stay away! Even from the ground are nice views of Zemun, the Dunave River and Belgrade. From the top, the views are even more stunning and distant! Each time it's a must for me to visit!Written November 27, 2016
- Visiting this beautiful building is a pleasure for the senses, particularly if you can catch a performance by local artists like folk musicians.Written April 23, 2019
- Nice Catholic church in Zemun. It is next to a police station in the Zemun square so you can't miss it. If you go Sunday you can go to a service and go to the farmers market afterwards or before.Written February 10, 2021
- Small building, located in the center of Zemun, just next to the market. Nice place for a walk and relaxing, roaming around and have some drinks at the next cafes.Written February 16, 2017
- I took a visit inside the cemetery after visiting the Gardo's Millennium Tower. It's just a cemetery like other cemeteries. Nothing special about it.Written August 27, 2018
- The church where I was baptised as a child. It is always nice thing for me when I visit this church. Brings back nice memories related to my childhood since I don't live in this part of city.Written August 3, 2017
- If you're in Zemun or planning to be, then it is worth seeing. We did go especially from Belgrade as we're interested in synagogues. We had food at the restaurant that is housed there and had a look inside. It is also an opportunity to walk around a less touristy neighbourhood that is more residential. got the feeling that the ceiling inside was much higher than the current one when it was synagogue. It must have been nice. It does however give an idea.Written September 9, 2018
- Jelovac park is one of the nicest places in Zemun. They have different sport courts for basketball, soccer, etc.Written August 17, 2020
- Museum is situated in house which was built in 1855. This is the only neogothic building in Belgrade. It was built for Spiritas family who came from Greek Macedonia. House was reenovated in 1970 and officially museum opened first exhibition in 1971. Museum is dedicated to Zemun from prehestoric to modern period. Unfortunatelly, in past decade it is closed because museum has no money for floor restauration. Building is situated in the center of the city and it is easy to find. You can call museum and curators will arange visits for individuals or small groups.Written June 3, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions about Zemun
- The best outdoor activities in Zemun according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Zemun on Tripadvisor
Zemun Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 1:59 PM|