- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- How great it was to reach out to these guys. They delivered exactly what I was looking for.
Super friendly; very professional yet chilled; and very easy going.
From first contact to the experience; all went very smoothly, and great advices to book the relevant course too. And they have been super flexible too!
Prior the course; you get an update on the weather conditions; leading to going to the best spot; or have it postponed it mother nature does not cooperate.
During the course; they gave me good tips; tailor the course to my need and expectation; and gave me the confidence and safety to practice.
The small crowd allowed good space; and nice time during the break with the other students.
In addition to the courses; you enter a small community for the « after being just a student » or as a non-student just looking to gather with other kite surfers, and can get very nice advices on gears (and deals). So nice to get the good tips and meeting great people.
Just fantastic; really!Written August 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was one of the most fun weekends ever! Really friendly and professional teachers and great equipment. I really enjoyed the site we visited. I can really recommend this to anyone who wants to try out kitesurfing!Written April 21, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You need to take safety much more seriously and train your staff properly on working with customers.
We checked several times about maps. The website assures beginners that they can be fine going through several routes, but no specifics.
When we reached the shop, we asked for guidance twice - when we were given our kayaks at the cashier, and at the start point at the shore. Both times the staff said - "If you turn left, you reach Fågelön if you turn right you go through Långholmen" - that's it. Again, no specifics.
No one asked if we were beginners or if we were experienced. No one gave safety tips before we launched out.
The one information that could have helped us as a beginner group was to give a warning about the boat traffic.
2. Safety jackets
There were no other options for safety jackets other than children's safety jackets.
The four of us - all in our 30s - were given children sized jackets. Because we thought this should be a leisurely exercise we did not think much of this but later on when we ended up in the water, this jacket ended up constricting more than helping.
3. Assisting distressed customers
We were rescued by other kayakers and a family boat - when we managed to find a way to call the staff was clueless and did not care about helping us. Right after we experienced something distressing, the staff instead made us feel like we were to be blamed.
It took many calls and explaining to get through to you that we were too distressed to continue kayaking, but your staff kept insisting that kayaking back was the only solution. The staff did not put in much effort or show any form of empathy to the situation. We were not taken seriously and treated awfully. We are OK now but to be clear, we had to help ourselves and find our own solution.
You need to do better.Written June 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is pretty easy to find. You can see it right from the road before you get on the waterway. It’s right where the gps says it is. They do have a place to store your items so if you have a backpack or anything you can leave it there. It is located in calmer waterway that you can go up and down. Or you can go around the islands. I went around Langholmen and it took me about an hour and a half. The SUP and paddle were in very good condition. They do advertise 100 SEK per hour but they make you do a minimum of 2 hours.Written August 29, 2019
- The man kite center in Stockholm. Great teachers and community contributors. My goto place for all things kite and where I send my friends who want to learn.Written October 12, 2020
- Welcoming and serviceminded personal. Maybe need fo different SUP´s for different skill levels. Severe lack of parking space.Written August 22, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Stockholm