Top Attractions in Skiathos
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful beach, gorgeous sea, such a shame it is being spoilt but tourism! Hoards of people being dropped on on massive boats, I witnessed one big boat rev it’s engines and chug out a big black pool of oil into the beautiful sea, and this proceeded to float along the waters edge where people were swimming!Written July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been visited this church. It's very nice inside .Also the view from outside is wonderful. I recomend to visit.Written July 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gorgeous peaceful beach, off the beaten track . Lovely walk through the pine forest to get to it . Loads of sun beds, cheapest we found at eight euros for two with umbrella. Beach snack bar run by lovely Greek lady who shouts your name when your order is ready often to hilarious effect. Best fried potatoes I have ever had in my life. Toilet facility but not for the fain hearted due to climb and exposed position up hill - but good for a laugh when people fail to secure door (as long as it isn't you). Reluctant to review this beach as want to keep it to myself but would be selfish not to shareWritten June 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I visited here as part of a day trip. Tourist boats are kept strictly to one end of the beach and access to it is only by boat. The beach can be busy, but there is plenty of space to put down your towel and relax. The water is clear and the beach slopes gently, meaning it is safe for younger children. Take a mask and snorkel with you, as this beach has a number of species of fish in good numbers. There is a beach bar here for refreshments and toilets are also provided.Written August 4, 2022
- Interesting active monastery, beautiful chruch and gardens with a nice and relaxing cafe. Take the bus from the Port up to the monastery and a 50 minute walk back to town....Written August 3, 2022
- Amazing! Best food u can find for far!
Everything fresh and very delicious, and of course staff are the best so far!!!!!Written May 2, 2022
- Wide sandy beach fringed with some trees making some shade during the day. The front and main part of the beach taken by expensive sunbeds with umbrellas (24€), free for the resort guest. You have to pay also even you would have a lunch and drink in the expensive tavern. The atmosphere was laid-back, relaxing with some background music from the tavern. The far end of beach is more wild and not organized. The sea clear. There is a water sport kiosk, changing rooms and toilets and showers. To get there get of the last bus stop, No.26, and walk up for about 800 meters through the holiday resort facilities.
Close by is a Little banana beach which caters more for nudist. The beach is pretty but too crowded as is too narrow.Written July 1, 2022
- I bought the most beautiful rings and earrings from Areti and Vassilis. A little stone fell out from the one ring, I took it in and without any effort or extra cost Vassilis replaced it. There are so many amazing and breath taking jewellery in their shop, and the service is personal and attentive. I would encourage everyone who visits Skiathos to go and experience the lovely Areti and her unique jewellery and artwork.Written July 29, 2022
- A nice wide sandy beach with sunbeds with umbrellas by the tavern at the entrance or at the end of the beach next too the water sport kiosk. The beach clean,just sand, sea crystal clear with a gradual entrance into the water. The sea calm and deep enough for good swimming. The tavern has good selection, though the price a bit higher. The tavern played nice music and not loud. The beach is favorite with families with children so expect some noise, louder them music from the bar. You can also play volleyball there. Some shade can be found under the fee trees if you come early. In high season can get crowded as even mid June was late afternoon nearly full. Maybe because is easily accessible, bus stop No.12 and then about 8 min / 800 m walk.Written July 2, 2022
- a nice sandy beach with clear water that does not look as good as in the pictures but is still one of the beaches you should visit in skiathosWritten July 23, 2022
- There is nothing special here. There are lots of beach bars that offer sunbeds at different prices. Around 10 euro +/- 5 euroWritten August 1, 2022
- My wife and I visited this historic house in Skiathos town just last week. This house has been in the same family for 5 generations, and the current ones, mother and daughters took us around their home. Fascinating history and told by those with a direct connection to the past. Well worth a visit.Written August 3, 2022
- Lovely beach outside the Kassandra Bay Hotel, water taxi stops here also boats for hire and water sports.Written September 21, 2021
- 45 min walk from Troulos. Nice beach with bar and taverna. A boat trip stop when travelling round the island.Written August 17, 2020
- Amazing isolated beach with some sunbeds. Excellent food at the snack bar highly reccomended…just 30 min drive from Skiathos cityWritten July 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Skiathos