- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Absolutely fabulous place the breakfasts wer stunning and the little shop very tempting we loved it. I had poached eggs ham with Gruyère cheese on sour dough. Great coffee. Also delicious juicesWritten September 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited this lovely shop at the central of Argostoli two weeks ago. The stuff, so kind, helped me choose the best traditional products from Cephalonia to take back home. The shop was extremely beautiful, especially the top! Mr Dionisis, the owner of the shop, make us feel very comfortable and explain to us all the traditional greek delights. If you visit this shop you will understand that it is made with love and care for the people that come to Cephalonia. We will come back for sure! 😊😊Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful traditional/retro style store, loaded with organic products most of us not able to obtain where we live. You will be able to immediately feel the care that has been put on everything that's on display. The Personel was very helpful and guided us through the process of how those products were made and futher elaborated with stories about them. I would highly recommend any visitor to spend at least a couple of minutes in the store and I'd encourage you engage with the host for more info on the displayed products. Worth it.Written June 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is well worth visiting this pretty, compact, seaside village. Flower filled back streets, lovely little harbour, lots of tavernas and coffee shops - and great for snorkelling.Written October 9, 2022
- Brought a beautiful oil painting of Fiskardo. Got it back home with no problems. However the shop in Sami sells lots more than just paintings, definitely worth a visit. WonderfulWritten September 21, 2019
- We holiday in Kefalonia as often as we can and have visited this shop over the last 4 years. We especially love their selection of Pareoo towels and leather sandals. A beautiful shop with good quality products!Written October 13, 2020
- Bought a ring from Veronica’s in Skala needed it to be made bigger but wasn’t ready to take home However the manager Christie arranged for it to be posted to me Excellent service and absolutely love the ring ThanksWritten July 28, 2022
- The lady working there ( i suppose that is not the owner) was so rude! She almost slap me in the face taking the sunglasses from my hands and saying If I want to try I must ask her first, so she can give them to me! She could have been more polite!
That’s shame, such a good store with beautiful clothes! With that attitude she won’t sell anything!Written June 17, 2021
- Popped into this wonderful little shop a day or so ago. Annikas is no longer at Drogarati caves, but is now in Sami , near the Greek bank. Great range of unusual items at very reasonable prices.Written September 27, 2019
- I can’t recommend this shop, and the owner’s work, highly enough. He has a large selection of gorgeous jewellery, hand made by himself. And he will make pieces for you too. He transformed an old gold wedding ring of mine into the most beautiful dolphin pendant o hang on my gold necklace. It’s breathtakingly lovely. I really don’t want to take it off!!
A couple of years ago he mase a solid gold heart pendant from scratch for my friend, and she still loves it.
Lambros himself is very kind and friendly too, making this a great shopping experience.Written September 26, 2020
- Anna Maria owns the shop and has a real passion for the beautiful products that she sells. She is charming and helpful and sells a wide range of clothes and jewellery including items by Greek designers.Written July 9, 2013
- An interesting place to visit.with a fair amount of old laces and embroidery (not for sale) and some new items , using old methods, for sale. worth a visit oif you like this kind of thingWritten September 27, 2019