Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Kós
What travelers are saying
- Fascinating site of archeological significance, well presented and well preserved.
There is a small charge to enter (€8) but if that’s what it costs to maintain sites such as these it’s a small price to pay.
A few more information boards wouldn’t go a miss.
The views are outstanding from the top and make for great photo opportunities.
Worth a visit.Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sand is like tiny pieces of crystal beach goes on for what feels like forever beautiful.
can always find a little quite spot to chill or use the many luxury sun loungers on offer.Written October 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you go to Kos you need to visit this beach. Yorgos (the owner) and his crew is doing a great job. The sea is like a swimming pool.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there many years ago with my late wife Linda, and friends Jimmy and Mina. Was a great experience, and perfect for aches and pain relief from hot springs. When I went over 17 years ago, you could drive down? Not sure if you still can. Worth a visit.Written December 15, 2022
- Very beautiful part of Koss Town - do take a long look around - so much to see and soak up here. Situated in the older quarter it is so picturesqueWritten October 6, 2022
- Stopped here on the way to Kefalos. Peacocks and cats walk around freely, and there were also some small turtles. Nice place to visit!Written December 21, 2022
- water lovely and clear. North end seems sandier but bars along the front are good - most have free beds and parasol if you buy a drink or twoWritten October 2, 2022
- Beautiful clean Naturist beach with loungers. dunes behind where you can cool off. Access is via a steep rough road.Written September 27, 2022
- A pretty beach but it is pebbly. Worth the drive down and a stop at the family run tavera for a drink or a meal overlooking the sea. There is a lovely little blue and white church and a stall selling Greek island honey too - both on the road down.Written October 14, 2022
- Unless you have good walking shoes or trainers don’t try this. You need a certain level of fitness too as its very steep with Rocky steps and paths uneven and a bit dangerous. Bit of an adventure though! Annoying that there is zero information anywhere. You have no idea what you are looking at. Massive site and you need to use your imagination! Followed the path up to the flat area where there are chapels. Then carried on upwards to where the haunting Greek music was floating down from. It’s a tiny taverna perched on the cliff. Very happy to order a tart fresh lemonade and have a sit down and a loo stop! As we were sat we looked to the close by hill where the castle ruins are. There was a wonky wooden sign part way up the path that pointed to the castle. But we missed it! To be honest I am nervous with heights and there’s no way I would have made it to the very top. It was scary looking across at the castle top from the taverna. By the way there’s are no fences and steep precarious drops everywhere near the cliff edges so keep hold of your kids! No charge entry and nice way to spend a few hours although my legs were screaming by the time we got to the car!Written October 9, 2022
- This pretty beach is not far off the main road and has ample free parking. The sand is soft and the water clear although a little rocky in places. There are facilities too so ideal for a day outWritten October 14, 2022
- The castle area is free to enter. Nice attraction with a beautiful view. Pay attention with the steps when walking around.Written December 19, 2022
- 6euro entry price and worth paying. Gets you out of the sun for an hour too! Tour takes you through the house looking at mosaic floors, painted walls, statues, pottery, coins and lots of information boards telling you what you are looking at. Really interesting.Written October 6, 2022
- The best beach bar in kos, all the staff made us feel welcom even gave the kids inflatables for the sea , the best cocktails, the best gyros, beautiful lounging beds and the best staff, spent almost everyday here and was very sad to leave ❤ hopefully be back next year 🇬🇷👌Written October 10, 2022
- Great water park. Good selection of slides and excellent value for money. We stayed all day and enjoyed a free bus journey from karmedia. Highly recommend.Written October 20, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kós
- The best day trips from Kós according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Full Day 3-Island Boat Cruise from Port of Kos
- Full Day Boat Cruise to 3 Islands
- Full-Day Tour to Nisyros The Volcano Island
- From Kos: Independent Day Trip to Bodrum
- Independent Day Trip to Kos Island from Bodrum with Transfers
Kós Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 6:50 AM|