- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travelers are saying
- loved the place . this shop is beautiful and everything they sell there is great. i wanted to buy everything . great option for personalised gifts aka for weddings and special occasions. I will go back and keep shoppingWritten August 25, 2020
- We have visited the shop every time we visit Paros. What a beautiful and passionate owner. She makes everyone feel very special. My 13 daughter was so pleased with her bracelet but more important was the attention she was shown. Thank you so much. To be able to do this for a 13 year old and then my wife is truly a skill. Beautiful jewellery and beautiful people.Written August 27, 2022
- I recently visited Naoussa on a day trip, so wish I had more time there!
Kapopoulos Fine arts is just over from the bus terminus on the way into town, what a surprise packet.
Kapopoulos Fine arts have a finely curated selection of contemporary art, with a solid nod in the Pop direction. A few original Mr Brainwash pieces among a selection of national and international artists make this gallery a must see for anyone with an interest in contemporary, urban art.
Highly recommended!Written August 30, 2018
- If I could give Eva and her store a 10+ rating I would! This is one of the best stores in Paros. Eva is an amazing artist and many of the things she has in her store is handmade by her. She is also the sweetest lady and we had great conversation with her.Written September 29, 2022
- Cecelia created a gorgeous watercolor portrait of me! I am absolutely pleased how it turned out! She captured me so well. My eyes look so alive and my smile just like in real life. She is an amazing artist!Written January 8, 2022
- Staying in Paros for four days and visited the amazingly scenic and charming town of Lefkes. I had gone to many overpriced not so high quality stores in Naousa and expected more of the same here. This store was a desert in the tourist oasis!! The quality of the goods in this store is very high and also very affordable. Also, if you are looking for unique Greek gifts to take home this is the place. The owner is French and obviously takes great care in choosing the shops items. I was easily swayed into buying two lovely lavender sashays made by a local man. You must visit this shop!Written July 4, 2018
- Great local prodcuts. The shop assistant was super helpful and offered us to try many of the products, which helped in choosing the best gifts for our friends, which were then nicely wrapped.
We really liked the sweet wine, the orange balsamic vinegar (it was super tasty), the granola and surprisingly the ketchup. Everything we tried had so clean and natural taste.Written August 25, 2022
- Nice place. I've visited many times. Very nice and friendly people. Excellent quality and price of products.Good energy!!!! Aummmm!!!!Written July 15, 2019
- Amazing jewelry! Super friendly staff! You should totally visit if u want to treat urself or buy a beautiful present :)Written December 23, 2021
- I purchased super rose gold cute slides with colored tassels here. For a very reasonable price. The owner was a gracious host, kind and patient as we tried on different shoes. When we couldn't find the colored tassels we wanted, she pulled out a pair and attached them to the sandals while we waited.Written July 15, 2022
- Peter and his wife are talented potters and the off the beaten path trip is worth it. There are so many captivating creations that you will want to buy another suitcase for all your purchases for the return home.Written June 21, 2018
- Every year I come to Paros and I buy new accessories from Artisun. Everything is beautiful, and it’s a family business. The mother creates beautiful pieces and the father and daughters are in the two shops in Paros and Antiparos, and they couldn’t be nicer and more professional.
I always look forward to a visit when I’m in ParosWritten September 14, 2021
- I walked past this shop on my first day in Parikia but it was closed. Luckily, I stumbled upon it again the next day and it was open. I loved this shop! The owner told me that he and his wife make most of the items - they're very talented! I decided to purchase two pieces of marble that were handprinted with typical 'Paros' scenes. Both pieces are beautiful and while one was meant to be a gift, I like it so much that I've decided to keep it!
The owner was very kind and made sure to wrap up both pieces so that they wouldn't get damaged during my travels. If you're looking for a souvenir that is handmade, then definitely stop by this great shop.Written September 17, 2019
- If you are looking for unique and special jewelry in the island, this is the place! Amazing necklesses and bracelets designed by Olympia just for you... Greek craft at its best!! Plus fantastic scarves for windy nights at the island!!Written May 14, 2016
- The best gift shop on the island.
Very good and affordable prices.
Α great variety of accessories.
Many handmade things for all tastes!
Love it!Written September 1, 2017