- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travelers are saying
- One of the best bars in Mykonos town.
This little gem is great for having a cocktail whilst the sun goes down. The live singer made the experience better and we really enjoyed the atmosphere here choosing to return twice
Beautiful views alsoWritten September 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved this place, the sunset was amazing and the night we visited there was only a few couples so we were able to be served very quickly. The staff were nice and helpful.
The Garden is a little bit of paradise that you could walk past in Mykonos if you aren’t aware it’s there but it would be a shame to miss this gem xxWritten September 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lola’s was most wonderful bar we came across in Mykonos town. The manager was so friendly and bar staff service impeccable. A great cocktail menu, which were the best we had. Relaxing yet upbeat easy jazz music was a refreshing change and so much fun. What an unforgettable night.
Thank you Lola BarWritten July 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place picks up after 2 am. Banging music, multicultural crowd. All ages welcome. You won’t feel old as there are teens as well as people in their 50s. Huge place. Drinks nothing fancy. Overall one time visitWritten June 9, 2023
- Nice view, good music.
Poor staff, chaotic with zero organisation between them.
Charging for parking seems ridiculous..Written September 14, 2023
- I first heard of Alley Cafe last year when reading reviews for bar recommendations in Mykonos. Alley Cafe is consistently mentioned as one of the top bars on the island and I was not disappointed. The staff are very hospitable, skilled and attentive.
When I returned again this year, they remembered me and made me feel very welcome with the same level of service as before.
Their cocktails are top quality compared to other cocktail bars on the island. Alley Cafe can suit every taste with cocktails ranging from fun and fruity to elegant and classy, expertly mixed by the competent bar staff. They will even make custom cocktails to satisfy every taste. Add to that the great music they play. This is definitely a venue worth visiting.
If I return to Mykonos, I will definitely visit the bar again.Written September 5, 2023
- Wow! Stumbled upon this gem while walking through Mykonos. None of the restaurants appealed to us until we turned the corner and saw Kastro’s. We were lucky enough to snag the last of the 3 outdoor tables. The view was incredible, and the food even better. The owner came by for a chat which was lovely. Highlight of our trip for sure.Written September 20, 2023
- Very fun place with a young crowd but it didn’t matter we were 50 as we danced all night and never felt out of place as everyone was drunk and happy and friendly. The music was exceptional by the DJs and every song was great so you couldn’t take a rest even if there was space to do so which there wasn’t! This place was overcrowded with sticky floors and broken glass on the floor so wear close toed shoes or get you ass on one of the rafters to dance and don’t leave that spot! You will sweat like you’re at the gym but will leave feeling elated. There was a line at 11:45 am when we arrived but when we spoke to a bouncer and told him it’s just the two of us he said “go buy a beer from the bar downstairs then just bypass the line and walk right in”. Drinks are more reasonable here than any other club. I only wish the club would keep the doors open so fresh air could flow throughWritten June 12, 2023
- This was one of my favourite places for drinks at night. LGBT friendly, you get to meet people from all over the world, and enjoy your drinks right next to the sea.
Wind is blowing a bit (this is a mostly outdoors bar), but for summertime it is just perfect, the lighting is low helping you relax, and the cocktails are nice.
Not too many tables available so you might want to be here before 11pm in order to find a place to sit, otherwise you will just have to wait for someone to go.
I'd recommend this place to feel the night vibe of Mykonos! Relaxing, cheerful and breezy ;)Written August 18, 2020
- We found this place by accident and were so happy we did. Jim was so very nice and let us try all kinds of wonderful things. Food and drink was delicious!!!Written July 31, 2022
- Our second night in Mykonos and headed to Little Venice in the hope we would get good views of the sunset. Bao’s had a spare table, right on the shoreline.
Drinks were pricey, but that was to be expected considering the location - just Bao’s living up to its namesake.
As it turned out, the sunset view was hidden by the arse-end of a bloody great cruise ship!Written July 24, 2019
- The ideal place to grab a drink after dinner and start talking to other gay tourists in town. A dj provides the right beats to show your dance moves. Ideal place to warm up for a party night.Written September 11, 2018
- We walked in was very lucky to get a table right at the front of the bar on the water the prices a little higher than some places in town and they wouldn’t let me order just one drink but the place was nice and worth visitingWritten June 4, 2022
- It’s a very nice beach club on paradise beach and it’s recommended for people from all over the world that doesn’t prefer italian aperitif of Tropicana.Written August 11, 2019
- A good night out... but definitely needs improving. The service was slow, the bar was packed with people wanting to take photos and expect to get splashed being so close to the water.
We paid (minimum 80 euros per person) and decided to stay a little longer as the songs weren't bad. We then ordered shots for midnight for a special birthday - they did not come out and at 00:20 we decided to leave.
The waitress ran down the road saying you haven't paid! you haven't paid! We said we will not pay for something we did not receive. Although we did pay and went back to take them, the staff here should learn customer service and the little moments that makes peoples experience.
Staff were all very young. I think this place needs to be managed by more experienced bar and waitressing staff. They absolutely could not keep up. The songs were also hit and miss which is annoying.
I'd recommend walking past this place and stopping for a drink at the bar, but in my opinion not worth getting a table with minimum 80 euros. For the sake that I actually had an amazing time, I give this place 4 stars.Written September 7, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Mykonos