- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Lovely setting , close to the city private beach!
Food is ok not very expensive, entrance fee 5 euros Monday to Friday and 7,20 on the weekends
Staff at the Bach / snack bars are polite and respectful.
The ones responsible for the sun beds not so much !
They never help to raise the umbrellas , they let people struggle while they are waiting to cash the money.
Not clean at all!!
Sorry tables and sun beds !!
They charge for a whole set of you require an extra subbed because you are a party of three and on the weekends this can go up to 10-20 euros depending where you are sitting .
The managers are nowhere to be found !
People use the side entrance and walk in without paying sometimes , which is frustrating to see if you have just payed yourself !
Rather disappointing experience!Written August 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice area , becoming the in place for a sunny aftrenoon. Many bars and restaurants to choose from although pricey. Its a wonderfull place to see and be seen , BUT it has a hude dissadvantage. MINIMUM PARKING space and HORRIBLE Traffic to get thereWritten April 30, 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed here for one night and had an apartment that looked over bay and what a view. Not the best beach in terms of sand and facilities but an incredible view. Porto rafti is a secret kept by the atheneansWritten June 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the best beach nearby Athena, we visited during our trip. Along the road are a lot of beaches with shallow water. We choose this one because it was not crowded at all and the water was perfect (clean and shallow). The beach has umbrellas, and a lifeguard but has no bathroom. There is a Shell across the street so you can use that bathroom. We also bought coffee and water from there. Along the road you can find free parking spots.Written August 12, 2022
- One of the best things I have ever done for myself and my partner. Absolutely lovely people. organising the pic nic was super easy, location was a dream and every single touch was full of love.
The food and rinks were great tooWritten September 6, 2022